for Bad Blood

10/18/2005 c31 3miss-blackhair
OMG. one time terry was dead and now he's back from the grave. OMG. that was awesome chappie. i like the action. aww, nathan's dead. oh well, update soon i hope. =)
10/17/2005 c31 52Liviania
Oh, okay!

Ah, good ol' NaNoWriMo...I never finish. ^^

Livi
10/17/2005 c31 Rae
Hahaah such a good chappie1 I was sad Terry died! aw but shocked to hear Gavin is Avery's son! My gosh its like a supernatural soap- good chappie!
10/17/2005 c31 2Gayle of Genisis
Poor Terry, I always knew he was an idiot. Update.
10/17/2005 c31 mely
Don't leave it like that! Luv Zombie Terry, never would want to personally meet him, but still luv Zombie Terry.
10/16/2005 c31 jasmine
:]Yeah! I loved this one!Update soon like you said you would!
10/16/2005 c31 Kizera
lol o this was ice is that scottie o.o if so, this will be one hella chapt
10/16/2005 c31 79Ashes.to.Acid
OMG! I HATE YOU [okay not really..]. POOR TERRY! T_T; Btw.. I think it's cute how Gavin and Jamnis are so over-protective over Ariadne and Dana.
10/11/2005 c30 AubriannaKnight
WOW! This is a great story.. My review is going to be totally sucky because I read it straight through from chapter 1-30, and trust me I'm tired.. The one thing that stuck out in my mind the most was that after you said you were going to fix the last name changes of Dana's friend, you still ended up changing it.. lol! m. what else. Oh I also really liked the detail you put into your characters and their personalities. They really come alive for me. Hope you update soon! :)
10/9/2005 c30 52Liviania
I'm so excited about the next chapter! Everything's moving together, and it's just so darn fun when that happens.

Is English not your first language?

Livi
10/5/2005 c30 Jasmine
O... I found your story a lil' while ago, and started reading... I'm finally done reading the last chapter and now I NEED to find out what happens next... CURSE YOU FOR BEING SO GOOD AT WRITING THESE THINGS! (you are so good at it it makes me mad that the next one's not up...) Okies ^^ Update soon please!
10/5/2005 c1 2Jenniexb
Great story, can't wait for the next installment. Interesting how you blended things that we take for granted. Thanks for sharing this with all of us.Jenniexb
9/28/2005 c30 2Gayle of Genisis
Dun Dun Dun, the plot thickens. Hurry up and update.
9/28/2005 c30 29darkmetalgoddess
I love this story but I just started reading it Gavin in Renasissance clothes that image will give me nightmares for weeks. I cant wait for the next chapter
9/27/2005 c30 3Ullrina
*ggrins* I know! I'm hopefully going to get them up in maybe the next month or two. I have at least one that I would love to get post. *sighs* i just hope I can figure out how to get it there. Anyways, will let you know when I am able to.

Rae ^_^V