for Bad Blood

7/9/2004 c1 Alynxkia
Well, I'm hooked. Vampires are my friends. Tyernon's too. You have so much going on in this chapter that I've got to read on to find out what's up in the world you created in your head. Thanks for telling me about the penguins. They are evil. Of course the obsertity of this issue has to be mention at least in passing in my next chapter. Never herd the name Jamnis before. I like. Bob still hasn't come back. Did you read about my bunny problem? Melshenia Kari attached a pink bunny to Bob. The bunny even had 'BOB' shaved into its side. Kinda freaky. No I must go on to the next chapter to chase the man that just left the restaurant.
6/27/2004 c4 81TwystedFate
I'm so bad .. but I love it .. o.o
More. Moremoremoremoremore. Is this anything like my idea of personality-determined-blood-flavouring? :O
6/26/2004 c4 6Medieval-Rogue
good chapter, good story-update soon!
6/19/2004 c3 81TwystedFate
I'm your best friend. I can do whatever I want. Hahahaha.
Cha, I'm working on updating "Kissing You", don't worry about it. Gideon shall be coming.
Anyway, that's not a weak scene, it's stronger than mine. Mine was basically: *bite* .. "Ah, he bit! Shitshitshit." .. anything is stronger than that.
Perhaps you can do some erotic vampire sex now? ;)
(note to anyone else who reads this: ignore that. A pervert, I am not.)
6/18/2004 c3 1Rose of porcelain
Wow, I so did not see that coming, hee hee. I didn't think the bite scene was weak, but I sure want to know why Jamnis didn't stop them from harming her if he's being tender with her now. Yeah vampires do probably make really bad boyfriends. Update soon!
6/18/2004 c2 Rose of porcelain
Hi- glad to see you are continuing this. I esp. love your character names... like Jamnis! Can't wait to see where this goes.
6/14/2004 c2 81TwystedFate
Hrm ..
"Hi. I'm Kristen. I don't have a social life and I never, ever go out with my friends." .. you know we love you. :p
Its good. It keeps my interest. I have a heated feeling about this one. You have inspired me. *drama*
6/14/2004 c2 Keely
Really good chapter.Keep on writing. I'm excited to find one of the few good stories on fictionpress!
6/13/2004 c2 6Medieval-Rogue
great chapter! and yes, it did clear some things up. Thanks for reading my story, and i also thank you in my author's notes, so yeah.
6/11/2004 c1 Medieval-Rogue
that was a great beginning chapter! its captivated, very much so! thanks for reviewing MY bad blood chapter (odd how their called the same...hmm...) anyway, check out my other story if you would, the 3 powers, its my fav. story of mine, im workin really hard on the fourth chapter. tell ure frends, and its not too exciting in the first 2 chps., but the 3 ch. is the best so far! once again, i like the ending of the chapter, it leaves me wanting more!
6/11/2004 c1 Kyree
Really good so far! Please, please please continue
!
6/11/2004 c1 1Rose of porcelain
Oh, very creepy! Update soon! Glad to see you have stories back online. ;)
6/10/2004 c1 Lily Pierce
Oh, interesting! I wonder what happened... I can't wait for the next chapter.
493 « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33