for Freedom

12/3/2008 c1 13 promised i'd never
this was so beautiful. I can't believe that this has received only 12 reviews. And now, i gave the... thirteenth. I swore i'd never, but your great song forced me to do so.
6/6/2005 c1 17Jupiter666
o i like it. very nice, very powerful
1/21/2004 c1 K. Evenstar
Nice song, good to know it has a happy ending.
5/22/2002 c1 3LadyDennean
I really liked this! It's well written, and very poignant... If I ever compose a melody (::wishes she had Erik's talents:: ) Maybe I could play these words to it?

~Lady Dennean
12/14/2001 c1 2Sera L. Carter
Bootiful! *sniffle sniffle*
1/28/2001 c1 Iz
Girl I get goosebumps everytime I read that one. I love it, because I know everything that you went thru and I can pick out which guys (and girls) you're talking about. I luv ya girl!
1/21/2001 c1 Phantwo
Only 15, eh? You're a great writer for 15. I really like your other fanfics, and this is a good song. Congratulations; keep writing.
1/9/2001 c1 Silky
yeah, i can relate. dwelling on that past just keeps ya livin life in circles, and that ain't living. good song. good message.
1/5/2001 c1 Lexi
Sounds like you had a rough time there for a while. I'm glad your friends pulled you through. :)
1/4/2001 c1 3Ryuduja
Very good. Sounds kinda like me. Just to try and help you Kenkitsu is the girl and Kanaki is the guy. Brother has A's she has no A's if that confuses you even more sorry. Or if you do not know who this is this is the author of Kenkitsu's Wish. Hi.

I like your stories already very good again, sorry if I am writing to long a fic' but any ways bye you can e-mail me mine is . I understand if you dont want to. I will try to get the next story out tonight. Bye
1/4/2001 c1 Meow
This is a terrific song. . .if it's allright, I'd like to use it in one of my fics. Well, I'll e-mail you about it sometime. Great job!
1/4/2001 c1 Amethyst
kewl song!
1/3/2001 c1 4Elene
Hi~ Had the same kind of feelings when I was twelve, and still have them sometimes now.. It's really nice for a 12 yrs old girl, and I hope the song turns out well! ^_* - Elene