for Our Poor Bottoms

2/12/2012 c1 LAL
Haha, funny, funny, good poem subject.
10/11/2008 c1 7The Egg
I reward mine regularly

your respective mothers', as well

12/14/2006 c1 9i am pookie
LMAO! That was TOO CUTE! I loved it. Seriously.

I think one of my favorite lines (and being a girl I understand this completely):

"Always smacked,

Always whacked."

LOL! This was a cute poem. I really enjoyed it.
10/19/2006 c1 16lilouche
so funny lol

love it ! :-)

lola
8/19/2006 c1 89rira-chan
to me this one has a meaning that i dont seem to get @_@; i'm really dense sometimes, but your work is very good! ^_^ i liked the repition of 'Always' in the second stanza.

~rira-chan

P.s thank you for your reveiw and your advice in your reveiw. ^^ keep on writing!
10/22/2005 c1 4Jikaru
Hahaah. Great poem. (:
8/8/2005 c1 1mmm564
that was really cute and original. i liked it a bunch!
3/13/2005 c1 11arachibutyrophobia
very cute! Yes, I think they feel very neglected down there...lol. cool poem.

~birdytamell~
12/13/2004 c1 3Desert Illusion
Haha! LOL! That was a cute poem! You have some really good sense of humor. Hehe! Anyways, yeah poor bottoms! LOL!
11/28/2004 c1 Reed-Elizabeth
you suck. that was incredibly pointless
11/20/2004 c1 12tablesalt
haha jane this is crazy. and terribly funny. light and fun. keep it up! you write great.write more poems (:

"Always facing the wrong wayAlways forced to look backAlways smacked,Always whacked."

I just LOVE this stanza. 'Always facing the wrong way'. ogosh. HAHAHA. :D
11/10/2004 c1 Ivory
hi, very cute and refreshing! i like it, it's the first poem i ve read of anything about bottoms!, very original and sincere! and real !
11/2/2004 c1 2philoslove
I think the usage of "day" twice in "Slogging all day" and "Just sat upon each day" kinda marrs the rhythm of the poem, since the 'day used at the slogging part isn't supposed to ryhme, perhaps use 'all the time'? Anyway, the repetition of 'always' in the second stanza to emphasise the constancy the bottom is treated poorly is pretty strong. A wonderfully light tone about the subject and creative! Keep it up, mate!
10/24/2004 c1 aoi uzu
Ah. Love this idea! I've never really thought about it that way... *sighs* oh, my poor bottom. Maybe I ought to give my bottom some rest and sit on my stomach instead?
6/13/2004 c1 1sparklypiggy
I liked it. I would personally love it if it was more uniform. First it's the second and last line that rhyme, then again, then it's the third and last. Otherwise, I liked it.
Sparklypiggy