for The Wind Blade

2/9/2005 c4 1Madcow13
Very good. I hope to see more of this updated soon.
2/9/2005 c1 Madcow13
Very good start, you look like you have a good host of stories from me to pick from. ;) I'll be reading these whenever I get a good chance.
2/3/2005 c4 21Blazingkitten
Very good Star, just what I appected from you. Good I see nothing wrong, but the fact that anything can't be improved. Try to get more describtive of your characters and how the feel. Also grammerand spelling like I keep saying. Other than that I see nothing wrong. Do you think the silver power meets that level too?

2/3/2005 c3 Blazingkitten
Very cool, is there going to be a romance? Like i said spelling and grammer always can be improved not that I am saying your's is bad, but that is all I see wrong with it.

2/3/2005 c2 Blazingkitten
Very good and I loved the battle scene and so far I see nothing wrong with this story.

2/3/2005 c1 Blazingkitten
Very nice beginining, but remeber your spelling and grammer. I liked it and loved the character. Perfect story for me because it as dragons. I think you'll like one that me and my friend are writing about dragons too. On here she is Yami's Angle wings and i asked her too review it too.

6/30/2004 c4 11Wolfie Star26
awesome, please update soon.
6/28/2004 c4 7Alareic
keep it up, Iya be waiting!
6/28/2004 c3 Alareic
I like Fritz! It's a funny name ! :D
6/28/2004 c2 Alareic
good jobb!
6/28/2004 c1 Alareic
Intersting opening...
6/24/2004 c4 5Eagle Seance
A good fantasy story. I thought the action started a bit too fast at the start, but the following chapters seemed to rectify that, so i can't say it did. cool characters/names!
6/23/2004 c4 15MercuryMoon
^_^ You updated again! Heheh.. about the crew on JM.. I'm trying to figure out a way to bring Indigo back in; he probably won't be back until around Chp 9 or 10. XD However, Legacy and Sharvad will definitely be back. :P It's kinda like Full Metal Alchemist, you know? Ah, sorry, anyways, enough about my stuff. XD
Like I said with your other story, more description would be good. And again, the format keeps the reader reading. Fax? :P From the Dragonriders of Pern perchance? Hehehe.. this story is getting really good. ^_~
6/21/2004 c3 MercuryMoon
Yay! You updated. ^_^ I must say I like the way you spaced out the sentences. At first I thought it was going to be choppy, but instead it ran along smoother than if they had all been in the same paragraph. This is getting to be a pretty cool story. Can't wait until the next chapter. ^_^
6/19/2004 c2 MercuryMoon
Oh.. great story. I like the way you word things. And the character development is pretty good, although just double-check your spelling. ^_~
16 Page 1 2 Next »