for Let That Be Enough

6/14/2005 c1 42Emmytastic gal
this isnt bad at all! Its actually really good :) I like your wording and description. good job and keep it up. If you get a minute please check out some of my work... thnx!

write on,-Em
9/2/2004 c2 Ashley- too lazy to sign in
For some reason, I didn't know that you updated thi, but I was just browsing through my reviewers stories to see if I missed anything and I found this. I was happy, that it was a new chapter to read. This chapter was so powerful, maybe even more powerful than the last chapter. It encompasses all that a good angsty story should.It's true to real life, it posesses real emotion and it's heartbreaking. Plus, it has an amazing song in it. Great job, Ann. Post more soon!
Ashley
8/26/2004 c2 73aims80
I really enjoyed what you've wrote so far, hope you update soon.
7/11/2004 c1 2Eripaul
I am with everyone else here...this is NOT crap! This is a wonderfully expressive piece! Excellent work!
6/29/2004 c1 15Sad Songs Remind Me
aw, I love musical stories, i really do. I base that on the fact that I write a musical story myself. But dude, this is awesome. The writing is profound, the meaning behind the words so sincere, yet heartbreaking. I felt horrible for Carmine and Anthony, they seemed like they both suffered like hell. I specifically like this line: "I would wake up on the couch the next day with the sun streaming down in my face, burning my light skin into pieces that were already broken." Such powerful imagery, I love it, great job!
Ashley
6/26/2004 c1 6Onion Ring
This is not crap. I liked it. Your writing has improved, while mine has decreased. Thanks for the ded, despite it being on the wrong day ;)