for I Took a Walk in the Park Last Night

12/4/2004 c1 126ChildxofxSorrow
it doesn't matter if it doesn't really rhyme or ne thing, mine don't ryhme but i still write them and for a first poem i'd say this is pretty good and thanks for reading my work. and ur only 15? with no girlfriend? cool. i don't really have a boyfriend or ne thing, but yeah. where do u live? oh btw, did i mention that this was good? if not i just did.
8/20/2004 c1 26Endless Nightmares
Hey- For a first attempt, this was a lame poem, you need to work on it. All in all, it was ok but not great.
7/2/2004 c1 75Fast Food Fantasy
Hey man, sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. This is a good poem though, I liked it. Some of the best poems don't rhyme, they just have a flow to them. Anyways, I don't really know what else to say about it except I like it. ~ FFD
7/2/2004 c1 13Artificial Refuge
I like this...it's very original (I mean that in a good way!) and really...I can't describe it! I do like it though. :)
6/24/2004 c1 Stephen Fierce Publications
It's okay, but you need to work on enlightning the subject. You know, like describing it with certain words, and stuff like that. Overall. it's good for a first start. Thanks for the review.
P.S Can you review my poem called "With Love Comes Guilt"?