for Spring time

2/15/2006 c1 aKa MiLeZ
Nice...words can't explain how good it is!
4/29/2005 c1 2TheUnadulteratedCat
I like this, it is a sweet, and extremely well written piece of work, my favourite line was:

The enchanted skies are clearer than glass

Very good.
7/5/2004 c1 flame
HELL YES! this rox! go kaze go kaze (dont play dumb u know who this is)
7/2/2004 c1 136Anat Qetesh
This is so pritty. Its lovely, written by a talented poet. Unique.
7/1/2004 c1 71IHavePizza
Sweet little poem you have here. Almost made me LIKE nature.
6/25/2004 c1 patty
i thought that it was really good i also liked the words that were put into the poem.
6/22/2004 c1 kt
one of a kind poems! and this authors should write more poems and a story!¿!¿
:p OTHER WHAT IM TRIEING TO SAY IS THAT ITS A GOOD POEM AND I LIKE IT ALOT AND I DONT LIKE TOO MANY POEMS!
6/22/2004 c1 26xXHaYzElXx
I really like this poem, you describe things very well, and i like how you didn't use silly words to make it rhyme.
~*Hayzel
6/22/2004 c1 123loz
Hi, thanks for the reviews. I really appreciate it. I luv this poem it's cute..reminded me of a few ive written, seasons and springtime mole. I really like the way you present clear imagery and write the poem., I'm gonna go read the train limerick..ive been looking 4ward to reading tht. Were u really born in '91? I feel so old. Well done wit ur writing tho u show mature vocabulary. Luvin ur work. Cheers again 4 da reviews. Luv Laura (loz)
6/21/2004 c1 7Charlene-J
Hey. The poem's well-articulated and I love the way it rhymes.
6/21/2004 c1 110KonekOniko
I like your poem! It's really nice :) Heh, I'm mental, nice to meet an insane person :P Hee hee, gotta agree with ya, Inu Yasha, Ceres, and Fushigi Yuugi rule! Keep writing! ~Sumi-chan
6/21/2004 c1 Amaki-chii
Nice poem! I don't know u! ^^, REVIEW PEEPS! SQUIRKYS! Spring time cool!
6/20/2004 c1 4kazena-chii
helo everyone, i dont expect anyone to read this but if you do please put in a comment of critisism or of compliments or just let me know you read it. thanks.