for Mistletoe & Wine

11/13/2006 c8 jessica
i just read the story and i loved it. it made me want to cry. i hope i can read the sequel.
1/3/2005 c8 Dawnie-7
Hello! So here I am. And I like it. I really do. Very sweet story. Their romance was cute. Great job!
10/10/2004 c8 10Jaz108
Hej! jag igen.. (bytt namn)
tycker synd om dem båda två... vem e Nicky? du skrev att han blev berömd... var hände de här? danmark? nån ananstans? vad hände sen? blev de ihop igen? iofs.. om min kile hade varit otogen skulle jag åxå dumpa honom! (jag vet för det gjorde jag!) jag gillar sättet du skriver på... orden liksom flyter på rätt sätt.. de e spännande... skulle du vilja läsa nåt av de jag skrivet? jag skulle viljs veta vad du tykcer om det...
/Jaz (Gianna)
10/5/2004 c1 Jaz108
Hej! JAg igen.. jag gillar den här än så länge... du är bra på att få orden å flyta på rätt sätt... orkar du läsa ´nån av mina berättelser?
6/21/2004 c8 LAngelic
hey, i think that this story was really cute. I feel so bad for nicky. and lynn too. it's not sad enough to make me cry but it's sad enough to make me want to know the sequel. how come it can't be rewwritten as a non-fanfiction? i mean, other people have wrote stuff where fanfiction didn't have place, stries about mandy moore, mark feehily, JC, and i pass. How will us readers ever know the sequel? please answer. hope you have more great stories in store. thx for writing such a great cute story. the ending was realistic. i kept thinking/hoping that lynn would turn back and forgive him. anywayz yeah. bye. LAngelic
6/21/2004 c8 TealSunrise
I completely agree, if I found out my boyfriend cheated on me with some hoochie I would dump his ass like he was on fire. Since I'm pregnant and can't do anything (per doctor's orders) I spend alot of my time on fiction press to relieve some of my boredom and I really want to read the sequel, so can you help a sista out?
6/21/2004 c2 8Sky Inlucy
Hey, I'm seriously loving this story. It's well written, and, well, cute. You should be proud! I'm gonna read the rest later, as I actually have school right now, so expect more reviews soon! *rolling eyes*.
6/21/2004 c8 3The book club