for My Universe and Welcome to It

8/6/2011 c1 2Artemis Grouch
Excellent first chapter, although it felt like the fight scene was a little rushed.

"Has the name "Miranda" tattooed on his right fist across the knuckles. I thought it was the name of a former mate until I finally figured out the joke."

Had me laughing out well. Your use of subtle humor is pretty impressive.
8/6/2006 c1 MaxxRidarr
My essay is finished, the "nuking" part is metaphorical. But you seemed to have missed such an obvious point.
1/7/2006 c1 3pufnstuff
Happy to be the first to Review "My Universe and Welcome to It"... Strangely appropriate, considering I was there when it was formed ^_^I'll be making reviews of each chapter, since there's things to like and dislike about each individually, but let's say first that Robert is my favorite Bad Pussy, and I really, REALLY look forward to the upcoming story featuring him (to all other fans, I got a sneak peek at the first chapter, so NYAH NYAH!)Robert has got to be one of the most unique and interesting characters ever to populate a superhero universe. That said, the only complaint I have abot him is that so far, he's been relegated to subplot status too much... as a part of your own "U", he deserves a much more prominent role. hopefully that is soon to come.