for Intoxication

7/5/2004 c1 14Dirty Wallpaper
very nice work. it seemed like a very rich poem, especially with the mention of nectar. very romantic.
"i must have dreamt of you..." beautiful.
kudos!
`
P:S - thanks muchly for the review :)
7/3/2004 c1 37happy-go-lucky
*reads profile* HEY ..i'm paki too! lol..very good poem...It reminds me of the song "toxic" By Britney Spears...you know that song.
Thanx for reviewing my poem..
^_^ Happy-Go-Lucky
7/3/2004 c1 RisingBeauty
I like the simple form you used in this, it was short and sweet. I loved all the metaphors you used for love. Especially "My rose-gardens will become verdant forests of bloom" because it was so unexpected, and it gave me such a beautiful mental image. I also liked the line "honeyed words ring through my ears," the description was great. Also, I liked the title of the poem, because love can seem intoxicating. Nice write.
7/3/2004 c1 melanieC
wow! talk about going into depth! excellent work!
7/1/2004 c1 43Carter Tachikawa
Beautiful, just beautiful. Truly one of the best poems I have read in a while. That is a good kind of intoxication. You've described it well. Keep up the good work.
~CT
6/29/2004 c1 48Sun Chime
Wow! This is one of the nicest Love poems I've read, ever! Awesome work! Write some more. And thanks for the review.
6/23/2004 c1 bittersweet angel
The poem seems a bit familiar to me. It is good but recognizable.
6/22/2004 c1 8Blissfully-Invisible
beautiful!
6/22/2004 c1 3Sillygoose49
I love this poem. It is very well written and expressed. Can't wait to see more of your work.
Sillygoose
P.S.: check out some of my work, please!
6/22/2004 c1 30Stringergirl
i KNEW u cud write great poetry after reading ur fic...well, this is blank verse..but its REALLY cool.keep it up! :D
oh, btw, chappie 3 of sivelra is up..ant interest?
Aamna
6/22/2004 c1 itz da MARAINA
NOT WHAT I XPECTED!
no, it's really good, actually, and i love the last two lines...i mean, i didn't expect a mushy, gushy, romantiky poem 4m u...but it was great anywayz...all gushy mushy!
6/22/2004 c1 rd-kittykat
*grumble*...cant even take a joke...ass..anyhoo...good poem.
27 « Prev Page 1 2