for Work Experience

10/2/2004 c1 14Anarchy-in-america
This is a bit on the short side. As well isn't one word. (Check the 2nd paragraph)
8/2/2004 c1 20HannahMarieWillow
interesting...i just had work ex 2! Yeh, I guess it can b ok (mine was @ hairdressers, i got my hair done by one of the trainees heehee) but not if u get an evil boss i spose. Just out of interest what was urs, if u done it?
7/17/2004 c1 David Stephen
This was a very good piece of persuasive writing. However, I have one thing to point out. For a piece of persuasive writing to work - you have to look at both sides of the arguement - thus - say wether you agree or not, give reasons for, then against. Then, the conclusion is what you think. Your piece is perfect, but missing arguments for the opposing side - it should fit in nicely just above the conclusion.
Apart from that - well done! Brilliant piece! David x
6/28/2004 c1 thjdnysy
Yep. Very true. Students need to gain knowledge and experience that cannot be reached in a standard textbook.
6/23/2004 c1 Ffuffy
I totally agree. It gives the students something to look forward to after school ends, and something to strive for. It's also good experiance for when they actually get a job.
Later,
~Ffuffy~
6/22/2004 c1 121Seeker of the Way
*claps/stands/whistles* nice conclusion!
6/22/2004 c1 28Diana Shore
A very good and coherent timed piece. I'm sure you received a good mark for this one.