for The Seventh Crow

11/2/2003 c1 2minurakiLUVScats
Great start. Great end. Kept me reading, thats all that matters.
7/17/2001 c1 tjy111
Very meaningful. Loved it
6/24/2001 c1 Omicron not signed in
Nice.
5/18/2001 c1 Kira Yalnami Angel of Bitchiness
Very nice...I really like this. I really like how the crows are portrayed...reminds me a little of Huginn and Muginn.
4/6/2001 c1 48Ragdoll
Wow I love this story! If you aren't a professional author you definately should be! this is one of the best short stories I have ever read...you are so talented! *adds to favourite stories* If only i could write stories like this, it has so much depth and yet it is still so well written. often with depth i think it may be possible to lose the integrity of the story but you have found the perfect balance! It has such a good message and is encouraging too...it reminds me of either one of Aesop's fables or one of Jesus' parables (although obviously i'm not comparing you to Jesus!) Please write more of this high standard if at all possible! :)
3/31/2001 c1 1Seth Turtle
Oh my god...this is so inspiring. I thank you for choosing to write this on whatever night it was that this story appeared in your mind. There are few stories I have read that are this inspiring to me. It reminds me to cling to hope, even if it seems small. *bows to the superior writer*
1/6/2001 c1 27OllieLemur
Well Ex, for something that was inspired by our search for bird-like names it's a masterpiece. I really enjoyed it. Especially how the crows are all talking and represent something.Aren't those the 6... er... something or others? I've tried for the past year to remember those names. Great! I dont think the end was hokey at all. In fact, I didn't even see "hope" coming. Though I did know something good would happen at the

end.

Were I writing it, this would have ended up sad and he would have given in, I'm glad you write the way you do! But, perhaps you could (even if just for my pleasure!) write 7 chapters? One were someone falls victim to each of the crows? I'd like to have it at least because you write so well with good things. It's almost biblical.

I still think that this is the best work you have (I know, some is better, but I personally like this best.) Let's see what the rest of this place thinks!

Until!

Ollie/ R. C. Carpenter

ps- Yes, I know, this is the same review i gave you before, but, hey, it's a review, right? Time to read TfaIW. POST 'BRIGHT, SHINY APPLES!'