for A Change In Perspective

11/17/2013 c19 Krimsyn
Thought the story was interesting, though I wish you had written more about their life together; it's like after reading about the troubles they went through to get to where they are then "they're together now, told Drake's parents, the end". Other than that, I'm glad they did end up together, I was getting kind of worried after reading the A/N that mentioned how many fan of Karl/Lex there were.
11/14/2013 c19 8Mandy S. Bryan
Nice story. I liked that you gave karl the strength to rise above everything and strive for more.
5/4/2013 c19 Guest
Cool story. Different. Uplifting. Good.
2/17/2013 c19 1falling-into-fate
Okay, so... I know I've read this before. I was looking for slash stories, and I clicked on this ad was like, "Oh, I remember this!" But didnt really rember the whole story.

I'm SO GLAD I READ THIS AGAIN.

Read it at 11 pm. Finished at 3:35 am. Lol.

I cried like a total baby at the end. Big fat tears. This is amazing. I love all the characters (except Lex, for some reason). Thanks for the amazing read again!
1/5/2013 c19 Me
7/3/2012 c7 Guest
I'm not sure why but this was a little difficult to read. Not because of the content, but the way it is written.
1/16/2012 c19 39Raaawr Ima Dinosaur
This was such an amazing story and I am now in tears because it's over! I loved reading about Karl and how he was saved by Drake and brought into a better life and just...argh! It was amazing! Fantastic job on this! :D
8/1/2011 c19 Fumiki
At the end of this chapter, I was like, "Phew, finally they're together!" I was kinda afraid you might end this with Karl stay together with Lex and Drake get married. Now I'm glad! lol

Amazing story you write here, I read the whole 19 chapter in one day... Thank you for writing this :)
7/19/2011 c19 jayyluvr28
I'm actually crying! TOUCHING story.
5/30/2011 c19 3unice5656
Great story, even if the typos nearly drove me insane :P
8/30/2010 c18 Alleycat001
Fan-fucking-tastic! *glomps the author*

Three hours well spent! I feel content like a well fed cat who is now luxuriating on a soft persian rug in dappled sunlight! Ah bliss! especially after a completely rotten week.
8/30/2010 c18 GoOffbeat
Been reading this story for the past two hours

my thoughts -... beautiful story... main well fleshed out main characters... perfect couple : Drake and Karl...tough issues ...sensitively portrayed (very rare)...gotta love the angst (made me cry - note to self - never cry in the library if you don't want the librarian to look at you weirdly and hover near you whenever you go near the reference section)...SIMPLY PERFECT!
8/30/2010 c19 Cassie
I came across this gem of a story while searching for another on FF. I'm so glad I did. Its such a lovely story, absolutely heartwrenching. The characterization is excellent. [Completely adored Karl -I want to take him home! :-) ]

GOOD JOB!
8/20/2010 c19 1miraakira
I've been reading this story from 8 pm it's now 5:30 and I've finally finished it and my response- ABSOLUTELY Fantastic now i need to sleep b4 i collapse lol
4/14/2010 c13 drunkoffwooder