for A Leap in the Dark

12/6/2006 c1 8HHHHHHH
I have to agree with your reviewers who said you need to make a real story out of this little snippet. But, I love furs and I love rebellion, so I love you! Merry Christmas.
8/8/2006 c1 Para Noya
I highly recommend making this a proper story, you wrote just enough to make the reader interested and then cut off with no promises as to whether you're going to continue or not? Aw, that just makes me want to bitch at you until you throw something else out there. However, since YOU are the writer of what could very well be the next-ahem, since you are the writer, you have the choice. I'm just saying that I'd support you if you do! ^_^

*Para Noya*
2/25/2005 c1 RainShadow2005
For a brainstorm, this was quite good. Maybe someday you'll consider expanding it as I couldn't get a clear picture in my mind of the characters, setting, or mood. It intrigued me, but left me hanging. I see that it's been over half a year since you posted it, but it would be interesting to see it fleshed out some more.

RainShadow2005
10/21/2004 c1 Aisling Syzygy not signed in
Oh! Loved it. It's nice how it is, but now I'm curious, so more would be great! Nice feel about it too ^ ^
6/25/2004 c1 54Werecat99
Loved it. But this more of a tease than a real story. I'd like to see more of this and I hope that you will decide to expand it.
6/24/2004 c1 44found and lost
well 1st I shall say thanks for the review...it does say about heather in the bio bit aswell but I see your point
...
I think this is really good and I would love to read more if you write any more oh and if you do please tell me because I would love to read it.
6/24/2004 c1 VladimirsAngel
I'd say it would definitely be worth expanding on this...it has a raw feel of nerves and drive about it...normal for rabbits, possibly! ^_^