for Reality Television

7/8/2006 c1 10do-i-exist
Good point.
8/10/2005 c1 28Diana Shore
I shamefully admit, I do watch one 'reality' show; American Idol. I even tape to make sure I don't miss anything. But, the other shows, can't stand them. I generally like to watch TV to escape reality, not to be sucked into someone else's. I've got my own problems. Ya know?

My favorite escape from reality show: MASH reruns. I've probably seen each episode about 10 times and I still love them all!

Take care, D.
5/28/2005 c1 14shadowscall
nice persuasiveness. I don't read essays much it's not my thing but this one caught my attention for some odd reason. Good job keep it up
5/28/2005 c1 61Stories-have-souls
I totally agree! Well worded essay. I wonder how OTT Big Brother's going to be this year...
2/4/2005 c1 shannon
big brother really annoys me. it airs on channel 4, which is CBS, where i live in the states as well.
10/10/2004 c1 book worm69
I agree
8/13/2004 c1 Fan
But it's good tv.
7/2/2004 c1 11Rem
/As a final point, this year Big Brother has been craftily planned in Channel 4’s quest for larger ratings and media attention/
I agree. The producers have gone to great lenghs to cause conflict .The house is smaller tahn in previous years, and they've purposly chosen people who will naturaly argue with each other (ie a gay hating foreign guy and a foreign hating gay guy)
Good argument.
6/28/2004 c1 thjdnysy
Great persuasion skills! In the U.S., I turn on the TV to see that every channel have some reality show (from dating to money prizes to contract deals). This season on Big Brother includes ex-couples: and it resulted in a housemate to leave the house for threatening with a knife. I agree with your statements.
6/26/2004 c1 Dark Lord Ven
I didn't know Big Brother was a TV shoe! Just kidding, but you might want to fix that. I agree about not watching reality television. Someone ought to write thousands of angry letters to these networks (I'm sure they already do).
6/26/2004 c1 121Seeker of the Way
neat! I stopped watching reality, and all tv, awhile back. Too busy doing other things ... like talking to me mates like you! GOD LUCK! er, sorry, you will be saying this out loud so .. BREAK A LEG!