for Stand

4/27/2005 c1 teagen
Aw, cuddles poem. ReViEwEd
2/13/2005 c1 Tara
I love it! By the way, I kinda hummed to to 'No Fear' by Terri Clark (country song and artist...) As a poem or song, I think it is completely and utterly awesome.
1/9/2005 c1 ME
Um... *tear* That was fabulous. Really touching and wonderfully written. I would have never been able to write soemthing like that. Geez! where do you get such ideas? Crazy. Love it, love ya! ^^
12/27/2004 c1 colette
hey! i got ur email ! oops sry i thought I did! lol well so i decided to review this poem. i love it! i like how you can make me visuaize it. keep it up, ur great!
11/26/2004 c1 22fadedrainbows
I like it, but I don't necessarily agree with it. This land is no longer free, so why should we protect it? It's a question I've been pondering for a while.. I really loved it, though, and can picture it being sung. Great job!~*~Faded~*~
9/21/2004 c1 Psycho AT
Ah, that's really good. I foudn it veryy touching. It would sound good sung country. You sing it! Becoem famous! Have it aired on KZLA! lol
~AT
8/23/2004 c1 11distantorigin
this is a nice poem, and it's great that the theme is different from most.
thanks for reviewing my story too, hope you don't abandon it. ^_^
8/12/2004 c1 1Zaq
This poem is beautiful! And it's so powerful! I love it. You know, it would make a nice country song. (I tried singing it pop-ish, it didn't work.)
Will you take a look at my story? w.fictionpress.com/~zaq
6/30/2004 c1 14Lassuel Tyme
I'd really love to hear this sung. Maybe I can come up with a tune in my head. KEEP WRITING.