for Rock Hard Reality

6/16/2005 c1 3Liam Noone
Hey, Supergill, I liked your story. You set it up like it really was just some fluke with the Winstars, but then it turned into something that was true. I also liked how you started writing it like a narrative at the beginning and didn't immediately cut to the weird stuff. Later.
12/16/2004 c1 8Jove
Interesting title for something that isn't real...it's a nightmare to me. What the HELL will the main character do? Or am I satisfied if it ends there? Are you writing more? Either way, it strains the brains: what do you do in the situation you described? Wild!
7/24/2004 c1 2Queen of dawn
this has an interesting concept, wonder wot will happen next. write more soon plz. do u mind if u review my story cursed for eternity?
7/19/2004 c1 1JD Kennedy
I like the way this has been written: the conversations are great, and it has the usual parent-paradox (as i like to call it) whcih is evident in real life, by parent-paradox i mean an adult asking you a question such as "Do you want to come with me or wait?" and you answer "wait" but they say "I'd rather you came," which totally goes against the point of asking such a question.
I wonder what's going on here at the end,how has Josh apparently not only transported from his mothers car but how has he become strangely invisible? I think I know why, but won't say... i could be wrong! Really cool so far, keep it up dude
~ JD
6/28/2004 c1 pewpewpera fah wef
Wow, freaky. Nice description. I wonder what's going on here... Write more soon.
happy hunting
~Midnight Predator~
6/27/2004 c1 26Nickolaus Pacione
Funny how we both released a Science Fiction story at the same time here. You got a very arcaic voice with this one and works nicely. I like how you wrote this one and the delivery works with this kind of story. I have a few people I can pass this along to.