for Boy Crazy

9/15/2004 c1 12Stormie Greye
OMG, this peom is so like one of my best friends. LoL! I think I should get her to read this. ^.^
8/4/2004 c1 4Truth-Alone
Wow. When I read this, I felt a true connection between me and the poem.. it is so much like me! *blushes*
Good job! Its really good
(BTW, Thanks for reviewing my poem!)
7/12/2004 c1 8Mystic-Rain-444
That's so funny! And very true! Hey, you put me on your settings page! YEAH! Thanks! I love this poem, you describe yourself so well!
7/9/2004 c1 27sialgunavez
I'll admit I used to be totally boy crazy. Last year I went through like seven crushes. This year I only had two (kind of went through heartbreak this year. poor me). Something happened with this guy that i liked for a long time so then i stopped liking anybody so my friends were so happy when i finally found "someone." It IS fun having a crush!
7/2/2004 c1 29snowboardrbaby
this sounds just like me! lol. i had a crush on this one guy...Danny. thats who my poem "Picture" is about. cuz he told me he liked me, then he went out with the ONE GIRL that i hate. it SUCKED! lol. hmb. byE!
6/29/2004 c1 caligrl478
I'm like that too! My friends don't get annoyed though. They are just as bad as I am.
6/29/2004 c1 45DevilHeartAngelSoul15
That's good. Slightly funny too. Kinda discribes me. Good job! check out my poems and stoeies please!