for Confusations of Driver's Ed and Assorted Stuffs

7/23/2004 c3 Jessie
Hey
i'm a damn good bartender and i only serve the water after they are drunk i just over charge for the real alcohol

really
7/23/2004 c3 Jessie
Hey

really
7/22/2004 c3 CW-nerd-12
I think if I ever kill myself I am going to go to Disney World, because you're not allowed to die there (seriously! paramedics can't pronounce you dead until you're safely off Disney property!), and then swallow a bunch of pills, and then go and casually sit on a bench, and "fall asleep." Too bad you woun't be around to see what happens when you're discovered.
7/16/2004 c2 Kakyou Takashiro
well... is there anything to say?
^^
i would laugh out loud... but... the humor would kill me.
continue.
kakyuo
7/14/2004 c2 jessie
i love channel 91
and we didn't leave because i didn't have the proper shoes on and cuz no else really cared
91 is our favourite channel
note my british spelling
even though we used to live in new zealand
7/13/2004 c2 CW-nerd-12
wow. fascinating.
7/7/2004 c1 12Rhetorics
AH okay I’m finally here… Wow, I’m late, but better late than never. Considering you always get to my updates within a day, I feel horrible, but I’ll make it up to you… some day in the obscure future.
Heh, well good start for an introduction. Huge bite of bitterness… wow, Wendt and Gross… such a contrast, yet SUCH eccentric teachers my goodness… Wendt just talks about his drinking problems and how he drinks alone on the weekends (creepy guy) and Gross is just bitter. Hahah, I like the name Gross better though. The bitterness must be really getting to you and Jess huh?
Confusations… I really like that hahah. Props up for Jessica.
Overall, great introduction… a bit short – I cant’ say much about it. Heck, I didn’t even scroll down, but I assume it’s an introduction so I guess it’s good. Pretty good intro I have to admit – good enough to escape my criticism (although none of the stuff that comes from my mouth is worth taking). I’ll be waiting for your next update – and it seems like you have a lot of other fans that are waiting for your next update as well. Keep up the good work!
7/3/2004 c1 Kakyou Takashiro
interesting as ever... however i'm noticing a trend in the fics you post. ^^ keep the happy tones up (if possible). tee.
7/2/2004 c1 CW-nerd-12
This is excellent! My driver's ed class sucked grandly, too. I'm glad to hear you're making random observations again! I finished Manny Michaels's Little Sister, so you may want to check that out. Hope you like Kresseley, too! Update this soon!
7/1/2004 c1 56Blue SunriZe
I didn't know you were making a sequel to your smash hit "Observations from the Girl's Locker Room." The story is looking good so far. Update soon.
6/30/2004 c1 jessie
i've alredy embraced the cage
i still work in new zealand too.
we need more lard
you used my word how fun
26 « Prev Page 1 2