for John

8/31/2006 c8 13Terrance Riverdarb
No! I didn't know it wasn't finished! Are you gunna finish this? Because I don't think u are, it hasn't been updated in 2 years...
8/31/2006 c6 Terrance Riverdarb
xD Isn't John overeacting a little? I mean I think it's sexy that Rosa had a voodoo doll. Just think how much fun that would be in bed. Wee!

And GAY? Where do you come up with this stuff? I don't think I've ever come across a homophobic French lady in any of my readings. Come to think of it, are the french even allowed to be homophobic? I mean...
8/31/2006 c4 Terrance Riverdarb
Holy f**k. I hope I'm not getting annoying now...but holy f**k. He's f**ked up. That's all I have to say.

Okay okay fine, I'll stop reviewing forthis story unless I have something important to say...I'll try.
8/31/2006 c3 Terrance Riverdarb
HIYA! It's me again. Are you sure you don't want to sub-genre (is that a word) this as humor? I find it really funny (my sincere apologies if it wasn't intended to be, because that would suck): [I’m like a token friend where he’s concerned: “Oh yes, I know Pierce Harvey. Want a signed copy of one of his works?” I’ve lost count of the amount of signed books I’ve given to Matt’s friends.]

My only regret is that your posting may slow down, or stop altogether after next week (I know my reading would). At least I have a huge collecting of your work to read through before then.
8/31/2006 c2 Terrance Riverdarb
Hey: [If this was a book or play or film, something would happen to me on the way home] - You almost had me, it is a book (such sneaky humor, i like it)!

And: [“…Dude. I mean… dude.”] - I shook my head for a while, wondering if you had your regions confused, but then: [Where oh where does he get these sayings from?] - You had me again.

Nice chapter.
8/30/2006 c1 Terrance Riverdarb
Just to let you know I'm reading this. Don't know why it took me so long (wait yeah i do, i was talking to a friend at the same time). What can I say besides the fact that it's well written, even though it's in the present tense; a very tough one for me.

Oh by the way, I did find a flaw in the first chapter of the scribbler. Don't think I'm a jerk for doing this, but I don't know why it took me so long to figure it out (oh wait, yeah i was distracted by how well it was written). So here goes. From what I've gathered, Harry is a logic intellect, and a badass on the side. I'm yet to meet a person who has these personalities both. Maybe it's just me...
3/5/2005 c2 150SpawnMeister666
I'm at work so I can't read the rest of this now, which is really annoying me at the moment!

Anyway, I like the way this has started and am really impressed by your writing style. I'm already hooked on the main character and wanting to know what happens next, so clearly you're doing something right!

I fully intend to read the rest of this as soon as I get a chance.

By the way, thanks for reviewing some of my work. The competition I enter every month is via the BBC Kent website, I'll get the full address for you asap as I dont know it off hand.

Spawny
2/17/2005 c8 Zimo
fascinating story... continue!
10/26/2004 c8 elfgirl
Bloody hell and god almighty! This rocks like a ton of boulders!
Very scary chapter about the voodoo dolls bit, and i think the character of John is really well written- he comes alive... (spooky organ music) well, ignore that bit, but this is really good.
10/17/2004 c7 Sheep
Yay it finally worked! Great chappy and update soon ya? Vous merde! *skips off merrily into a lampost*
10/16/2004 c7 8Sky Inlucy
Oh, you finally updated! Great chapter, very very funny at the end with the newspaper. Can't wait to see what happens next.
8/21/2004 c6 Sky Inlucy
You get a big chocolate chip cookie (or sugar cookie, whatever you like) for having an extremely creative imagination. You lucky thing, you.
8/18/2004 c4 Whydoyouwanttoknow O.o
The story was different I must admit, it is quite an intresting story, definately by all means original, unlike anything I've ever read before, usually I just read and scoot off, but you definately need to continue this, how despicable, you left it at a cliff hanger, I am positively drooling for the next chapter, pity I would say that I would eventually lose the link to this page. Yeah anyways back to what I thought, XD Your story unlike most stories I read actually gives your character a different voice, a distinct one by far, XD I luff the charries, their flaws, funneh, yet reasonable, ^.^ Here's to all writers!
8/13/2004 c6 Sheep Patrol
Haha that was funny! Loved the homophobic fatass landlady "IS EE MORE ZAN A FRIEND?” Great, update soon!
*gets on lurid bicycle*...*gets off* TAXI!
8/5/2004 c5 Sheep
Dude dramatic! Original idea, the voodoo dolls. Usually John would run in and she'd be with a random Italian guy and John would stand there looking noble and betrayed and she'd go "No! Its not what you think!" etc etc. Very cool chapter. And Tobias is also cool. (Note to self: Find more adjectives than cool) Ps V hot and sunny here in England
25 Page 1 2 Next »