for Wasn't it Just SuperDuper?

8/11/2005 c1 145dfgsfdghftgt44
This was really quite creepy... There was a funny part though. Umm... Oh, here it is:

I just screamed at a clothes hanger. Then I accused it of killing everyone. That wasn’t it’s fault! I’m so, so sorry clothes hanger. Are you okay? Can’t talk? Okay.

I thought that was hilarious.

I just wanted to thank you though for the website and the critisizm. I really appreciate it since you're the only person who gave me actual advice. I was gonna give a critique on this piece, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. I think I'm even gonna make room for it on my fave stories list. Anyways, great job on this.

~Lady Cirien
7/6/2004 c1 SC-Prl
I love this story. This is very interesting and entertaining to read. Its very original and creative. This is only the first of your work that I've read but Im gonna have to read the rest now. Also, Voodoo is one of my favorite songs. Good Job.
7/3/2004 c1 75Fast Food Fantasy
I really liked this story. It was disturbing in the best possible way. Thanks for the review on my poem, I'd like to read that article thing you were talking about if there's any way you could send it to me or something. Anyways, yeah. Awesome story.
7/3/2004 c1 26Endless Nightmares
Hello- Well...it was interesting. Not your best work... The title bugged me lol. Description may have hurt this piece. I feel better after reviewing this. I'm on a quest to critique work, not praise. I believe its best to speak the truth, instead of lie.
7/3/2004 c1 HappyBunny1
Holy freakin' shit... I've been keeping up with your stories because you're a damn good author. And after every story, you seem to convey that to me even more. Bravo with this one! And your stories seem to be inspiring me and getting my creative, horror juices flowing...
Chrissy