for Questioning Order: Laurana's Quest Vol 2

9/3/2004 c6 JME
yay! only just realised youre back.. forgot what the first story was called.. took me ages to find but it was worth it! is it dean watching her house? and poor doren..
9/1/2004 c6 3thewindymill
something bad? something bad always happens lol...well not always but usually lol.another great chapter love the celler house idea :D hopefully, they'll get away with it ^_^' poor Doren =( post soon, this is really good!
8/31/2004 c6 1Keja Toshiro
good job... renovation ^_^ so irrelevant it really makes it seem real ^_^
8/12/2004 c5 3thewindymill
^^ i think I know why Mistowa had to die? It was cause Doren and Violet had to find out about there story and such right? I understand now ^^ and Mistowa isn't really dead, he's still in Doren and Violet a bit right? Cool story plot so far...even though there isn't really one yet (or at least i don't think lol) I'm at my aunt's house btw and I won't be able to use the computer till late saturday or sunday, so if I don't review don't get worried, I'm still reading lol, I would never stop reading this ^^ post soon!
8/9/2004 c5 1Keja Toshiro
poor doren, sounds so much like mistowa, wow i can just imagine how he feels, probably like he got runover by a rhino... or hit by a double decker bus at full speed
7/30/2004 c4 3thewindymill
well...i DIDN'T think Nathanalas and Bethanyla would be having kids...but now that you mention it lol. When I said kids I ment Doren and Violet...You almost made me cry again! lol, you good at that lol. The Mistowa back from the dead thing was cool, really enjoyed that part ^^ post soon? and don't even think about posting in two weeks lol ^^
you can call me Sarah btw, if ya want too ^^
ttfn
7/27/2004 c4 Lily Pierce
Good, that wasn't the last of him after all... *sighs* I loved him so much though. I'll miss him... And it'll be nice to see Violet and Doren in it a lot. I liked this chapter, and can't wait for the next one! ^_^
7/27/2004 c4 1Keja Toshiro
Yesh good addition to group... hes going to have a histoy to repent to tho if people recognize him as the dark evildoer *hint hin* :) o i promise ill bug u after 2 weeks dont u worry, i cant remember if u read but i posted (finally) i feel bad for my reviewers they have to have good memories in order to read my stories (update times)
7/26/2004 c3 Lily Pierce
MISTOWA! *weeps* NO!
Will his children be main characters now, or at least in the story some like he was? That'd be interesting... And yay, more Dean. ^_^
Sorry I took so long to review... update soon!
7/25/2004 c3 Keja Toshiro
yes yes, unhappy, but it was his time... at least he got to die in bed unlike so many other veterans of war... well doran and violet will probably take his place in the group. *does a little dance* dean is back! does he still have his clerical powers?
7/25/2004 c2 Keja Toshiro
well id just like to say im glad your back, for the first month i checked every day to see if you had posted, great job so far, u finally took our advice (but i think u had this planned all along) Great job!
7/25/2004 c1 Keja Toshiro
YAY YOUR BACK finally
i love this story
7/20/2004 c3 3thewindymill
ahh! What do you mean? Why did Mistowa die? Don't make me almost cry again! lol What do you mean by not the last death? They're more? Ok it can't be the kids or Nate/Beth, that would just be cruel! post soon! I have to know why Mistowa died =(
7/14/2004 c2 thewindymill
ya! ^_^ Dean and Laura gots back together ^^ Tenebra? Ok I'm a little confused about that... Violet seems so cool! ^^ please update!
7/13/2004 c2 Lily Pierce
I'm going to have to echo you in saying... YAY! Dean and Laurana cuteness! ^_^ Can't help it, they're one of my favorite Fiction Press couples. I'm so glad he's alive after all. Update soon!
17 Page 1 2 Next »