for Can I Panic Now?

5/3/2009 c11 shortwinters219
i fucking love your story[[:

please update soon!
2/6/2009 c1 choc me
wow, thats a good first chapter. Got me interested in reading more.
10/22/2008 c11 4gothhoties4eva13
awsome story i love the humour!
8/27/2008 c11 3Duuude
whoa! this is really really good. I mean, the goodness of it astounds me. XD

But seriously, I do love it. Especially I haven't read anything on fictionpress in a Long while without a white main character. XD

It's true though. And it's actually the FIRST time the main character was Indian, which is pretty cool!

Anyway, about Rita... I was wondering why no one made fun of her? I don't know, but I always thought kids were cruel, and some ppl would make fun of her accent or dress or something ...

but I guess it's because she's hot, right? lol And she's with the preps, so nothing can be said. ;p

I bet it's because she's hot. haha.

so good story. enjoyed every part of it. especially when she fights with her brain.

her dad angers me though. ANGERS me. xD

if my dad ever spoke to me like that, I would strangle him. haha. but it's a good thing he's nice. =)

P.S. I agree with Rita, scene kids are hot. heheheh.
6/20/2008 c11 stainedinnocence13
Aw... it's been a year since you've updated and Im dying to get my hands on that next chapter! Do update! I'm beggin you! PLEASE! ^_^
6/17/2008 c11 zoule
Yay! I have just found another great writer. I hope you plan on continuing this story
6/4/2008 c11 2SecretWhispers
I swear, I want a guy exactly like Lex. He sounds absolutely amazing. I can't seem to stop laughing at Rita, and maybe her fighting with herself. I can't wait for the next chapter.
5/27/2008 c11 thecamerawoman
omg. i love this story to death. i'm so addicted, it's not even funny.

but you haven't updated!

please do so soon? PLEASE? i love this..
5/13/2008 c11 2CrossMyHeart
common! Update, update, update, Update, update, update, great story, Update, update, update, Update, update, update, Update, update, keep writing, update, Update, update, update, Update, update, update, Update, update, update, Update, update, update, its addicting, Update, update, update, Update, update, update!

SOON!

Please that is :P

Geez, i forget my name.. oh, yes...

XxCrossMyHeartxX
5/9/2008 c11 1SiD EliA
Um, *dies* I am so out of it, but I will review!

This is amazing, you are amazing. Oh, Me? I'm not so hot right now. Kinda sick, kinda tired, but fully in love with this story.

So I love Rita she like one big ball of sexy contridiction. She's tough and a pushover at once, She totally reminds me of one of my friends. I myself am just a push over, unless I'm too lazy to be ordered around.

But I will stand firm in my mission of making you review.

Okay Bitch update!

Too strong? Okay Please update?

Maybe?

If you feel like it?

Cause you know ...

I love you?
5/8/2008 c2 SiD EliA
That was amazing. I love boys in eyeliner too! Okay! Onward! I just want to say this is good.
5/3/2008 c11 1Sleorende
You WILL update this... You WILL update this... So that are you waiting for? An ingrved invite? Just freaking update this! :)
5/3/2008 c8 Sleorende
...Huh? What does he mean by, They should have jailed that * the first time around! I don't get it.
5/1/2008 c2 Sleorende
I love this!
4/25/2008 c11 Midnight Jazz
I have to say that I'm 100% hooked on this story. It's humorous yet serious at the same time...weird how that happens. I absolutely love it...please keep writing, I'm dying to know what happens. It's a really good story!
370 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »