for Can I Panic Now?

3/4/2006 c4 16sam the bear
haha this is so funny! keep updating! i hope Lex gets into deep shit. =P
3/4/2006 c4 1EmotionalDrain
I love the story so far. Rita is so kick ass-edly rad. Sarcastic, slightly scheziod, insomniacs are always the most awesome people...AND LEX, man he sounds so amazingly hot. Bow down to the gothic sex god. Anyway, that's besides the point. I really want to know what happens next so write and type faster!
3/4/2006 c4 1rawrmundo
lol, maybe it hurt so much because he had a piercing. At the rate things are going, I'll guess she'll find out soon...
3/4/2006 c4 2codyismypup
You know what? there should be a song for updating a story.

How about..Oh...Updateupdateupdateupdate x12really really soon c'mon and update update x10 really really soon and if you don't...I'll turn you into a...buffoon!pick your tune.Hey i can rhyme. I'm so proud!
3/4/2006 c4 Bob n Kazzi
Again, great stuff hun.
3/4/2006 c4 ladededa
cute chapter. alexander coming to her window and making her climb out of her house and then having her get stuck outside was a nice touch.i cant wait for the next chapter!
3/4/2006 c4 PegasusWings
*he,he*luv the chapter, its as good or better as the other chapters. Rita just likes getting into trouble, and yet its not usually her who gets herself into trouble. its usually someone else. i luved it. Update soon plz!
3/4/2006 c3 2Jayn
I like it. Its funny. ^_^ PLeASE update!
3/3/2006 c3 2omaterluna
this is a bril fic...you must update soon!
3/2/2006 c3 Sani
ahh...you just left me hanging there. Damn. WELL then I suppose i should leave a comment saying what a wonderful writer you are and how you have a great sense of humor. BUT I think I just did so write ASAP!
3/1/2006 c3 Ms.Romantic
its cute
3/1/2006 c3 136LilLaTLuv
Hey!

Oh, THIS IS AWESOME! I LOVE IT! I DO! I DO! UPDATE SOON! PLEASE? I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! What is down there? I mean, I can take a guess that it's a certain guy whose name begins with a L, but I may be wrong. And what is he doing, if it is him!

Luv ya,Tashi :)
3/1/2006 c3 9Tsukage
yeppers im waiting for the next chappie!...pls update again soon...i like this story!
2/28/2006 c3 M.D.Irvine
omg a cliff hanger, i am so going to die waiting! this was awesome and hilarious, Rita cracks me up especially when she argues with herself.so update soon
2/28/2006 c3 2codyismypup
I love you. Great chapter! update soon! Mcdonalds, i agree is very good.Much love,Avey
370 « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »