for Can I Panic Now?

4/17/2008 c1 5I Murder on Impulse
Please write more!
3/21/2008 c11 2Let's Not and Say We Did
I love this story. Please update soon!
3/8/2008 c1 SapphireEyes16
this story is hilarious, please update soon!
1/15/2008 c11 18found.eventually
i can't believe i just found this story! i mean, what the hell! what have i been doing before this? looking through the trash bin (though i found quite a lot of good stuffs there, too. hah.)?

this story is really awesome in a way that it makes you squirm and squeak and giggle in an uncharacteristically girlish manner, and gives you the whole warm and fuzzy feeling inside (yeah yeah we hear that all the time, but I MEAN IT.). love the drama. love the difference in race (I'M A CHINESE! and yeah, uhm. i don't really know why i had to say that. spur of a moment thing. uhm. yeah.). love the sarcasm. love the love-hate thing. love the hotties (gasp. LEX. damn you for making him so Goddamn gorgeous). love the story. would also love an update. XP

anyhoo, keep it up! :)
1/13/2008 c11 4Guacamole
oomg this story is so good! all the drama and stuff happening makes it a very exciting and funny read. if you can please update again sometime soon!
12/25/2007 c11 FindingADream
Hey. Uhh well I guess I should start off with I absolutely love this story. And Lex for that matter. And while we're on that subject- do you know of anywhere where I could find a Lex? Okay well I should get to the point. I'm sure you're very busy and all but I was wondering if you could give me (and all of the people out there who love this story) an idea of when you're going to update. Please and thanks.
12/7/2007 c11 pete's sake delete the account
This is hilarious! The characters seem whole and mainly realistic, the plot is fairly unique, AND it's well-written! I'm so happy.

Can't wait to read more! I hope you update this again.
11/17/2007 c11 MK16
OMiGosh!

this is SUCH an awsome story!

im loving it to bits!

not to mention laughing so hard XD haha

WELL DONE!

update soon! pwettie pweez with a thousand sprinkles ontop? :D

~Rose~
11/13/2007 c11 stainedinnocence13
NO! why art there no update? sob! im dying here! i've already come to the point of desperation wherein im logging out just so i can review agaiN! me want to know what happens next! i need more more MORE! PLEASE! I'm goin insane... *shifty eyes*
9/13/2007 c11 4aiyamai07
please oh please update.I am shamelessly obssessed with Can I Panic Now? Update! Update! Update! I know you love the remains of humanity.I love you too.Update soon or I'll die of depression.Shoot me,babe!
9/1/2007 c10 lea
update pls! i love this story!

peace
8/30/2007 c11 21rosieroo
this is SO GOOD! plz keep writinG! do u have any pics of the characters?
8/27/2007 c11 7littlepenwoman
Oh, my god, you updated. I love you. Worship you. Think you and your writing are the most amazing things in the world. XD I love Rita, I love Lex, and I really really think that Rita is the coolest character I've come across in a long time. XD You rule.
8/16/2007 c11 7awaiting.rain
i've never had a boyfriend, god my aprents would murder me, but i'm sure a relationship like that would suck.
8/16/2007 c11 3SimplySweetnSour
it's taken you a little more than three years to post eleven chapters. when are you going to update?
370 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »