for Can I Panic Now?

7/16/2007 c10 ddz008
Great story! I really love it! :) I just started reading it today and I couldn't stop. Rita is really great and I love Alex... why can't we find guys like him in the real world? What's going to happen now? One think I like of your story it's that Rita is from India and we got to see a different view of life. Now, I'll go to do my homework. I really hope you update son!
7/1/2007 c10 swimchickslam
...Sean? Who? I'm confuzzled! :O

Looking forward to the next update.

Poor Lex.

=[
6/30/2007 c10 7BITT3RSW33T
Don't quite remember who Sean is, but I'll read back. Great chapter!
6/27/2007 c10 3Inkbl0t
Yay! You finally updated!
6/27/2007 c10 13kstar129
?What the HECK is going on?OMG!Poor Lex!How does he deal with this?I would be in the insane asylum myself!Well I should be in one anyway but ya know whatever!Make more SOON!
6/26/2007 c10 deletemyaccount2012
Update soon. I am very curious to know how this story ends.
6/25/2007 c10 False-Facade
Helloo.. I love this story so much its full of sadness.humor.and romance I swear if xander was real I would kill him... lmao...and I think LEX is so awesome if he was real I would kiss him =) so pls update soon and also I was wondering when you were going to put the charcter pics up...also I was wondering if you were indian cause you knew a lot about the indian culture so I was just wondering
6/25/2007 c10 2Skitties
Okay, so I LOVE THIS STORY.

OMGWTFFTW!

At first I was like, "Bah. Whatever. I'm bored." Then by the third chapter, I was like, "xD I love Lex! I love Rita! I love Rex!"

(Rex = lex + rita, btw! :D )

So, yes.

I HATE Alexander. And what's her face. Triona? Bitchchild? Whatever, I HATE her. I like Miguel. :D He's funny. And Derrick. He's funny, too.

Raven scares me. ;_;

Also, I love Tash! :0

I pretty much love this story, too. xD

So keep writing!
6/25/2007 c10 realityrebel21
sry, too lazy to sign in. *SQUEALS* YOUR STILL ALIVE! im so happy! *bounces around while singing very loudly* oh joy. I loved this chapter. very well written. i enjoyed it very much. i hope *raises eyebrows* that there will be more in the future. if not, i will have to go back to reading books *gasps* like normal people! the horror! thanks love! hope u keep up the good work.
6/25/2007 c10 17witchwriter
OMG, you're alive! I can't believe it! just kidding. I hadn't lost faith in you yet so you're lucky. a lovely chappy and I hope to have a chapter in the much near **cough** future.

sincerely evil,

witchwriter
6/25/2007 c10 Ravestna
thanks for updating.

now WHO IS SEAN. i'm mean i know who he is . but why is it so ad that hes here. can't wait to find out.

x X xRavestnax X x
6/25/2007 c10 8stained innocence13
*SQUEAL!* U have no idea how joyful n exhurbant is was to see that you had FINALLY updated! thank you SO SO much for updating! *bows down and praises thee wonderful and all merciful author* Love my character btw! But lex! poor poor lex... it can jst b so ironic how d ones who seem 2 b d strong are, in reality, the most broken..
6/24/2007 c10 4The Cheerio
Now, usually, i don't do this.

I'm begging, BEGGING, on my dang knees. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, UPDATE SOON.

Or i will cry. sob. weep. snivel. lament. and whimper.

until you do.

Your story is just that amazing.

Have a whole bag of virtual cookies! You deserve it for this wonderful piece of work.

So, again PLEASE update! :]

Cheerio
6/24/2007 c10 Saniaaa
Yey, You finally updated! Can't tell you how glad i am. I was really lookinf forward especially because of what you left it at. I really did like this chapter even though it was so sad. & Lex wasn't himself. I miss him :( And a new character, huh. this should be good :D update quicker this time, please!
6/24/2007 c10 1Adora Bell
Yay! A new chappie. And I totaly understand about complicated relationships, they suck totaly. Anyways, woohoo

-Kat