for I Did Nothing Today

6/22/2007 c1 6MizSphinx
You do not know how much I'm relating to this poem (of course you wouldn't). Especially the last two stanzas, I'm reading this and I'm like "SO TRUE" ::cough, ahem:: No, I can't rattle on about 'emotions you caught' and 'images portrayed' and the other whatnot but I've said as much: I can relate to the poem. Good job, keep it up!

-MizSphinx
3/19/2006 c1 16Skitters
wow that's power.
2/25/2006 c1 Hollyboneli
beautiful work!
8/24/2005 c1 REGRETABLE
I can relate to this poem...
7/21/2005 c1 30strawberryaid
o0o0o0o0o dude! I swear your writing is intoxicating! You have to publish a book of your poems or something! I luv them! Sorry, no constructive criticism here! 'All that breaks is me, just me' I like it and the way you write makes me feel it and sympathize whether I really can truthfully or not... ^_^ God bless!

BTW, have you read Holly Black's 2nd book, 'Valiant'? (2nd book like 'Tithe', I mean, which happens to be one of my favorite!)
12/23/2004 c1 30amphiboly
i loved it. you have great talent and potential. ((:
12/23/2004 c1 7tickle-me-pretty15
that has such depth that all i can think about is how much this confuses me and yet i get it as well
10/11/2004 c1 6Jueee
wow. ok, I hate poetry, but i love your stuff. Just thought i'd let you know.
7/13/2004 c1 1Sweet-Child03
I love the last verse. Good poem indeed. I updated one myself not to long ago. Please r & r when you get a chance. Thanks. Keep writing.
7/8/2004 c1 4anatidaephobiac
I don't normally read poetry, and I basically know ablsolutely nothing about it, but I can tell this is awesome... It just... is.
Anyway, when are you going to update your story?
7/8/2004 c1 2Typesour
This is so touching. It makes me sad. Great wording! It's so simple, but the meaning of it is intricate and I love that. I understood it and I felt it. This was really well written! Great job! Now that you're on a roll, update that story of yours, works. *wink*
7/8/2004 c1 13Grace Hsia
I like this poem. The highest compliment I can pay is 'I wish that I had written this.' And for this poem, I wish I did. Please update your story ok?
*Orient Fox*
7/8/2004 c1 169Siberia82
*claps hands* Oh, that was such a sad piece. I like your writing style; it's subtle in tone, and yet it really gets the point across. You really know how to express your pain. Two thumbs up! b^_^d
Would you consider reading "Zenith"? I would like to hear from you. Please? :)