for Soul Mate

2/2/2005 c1 4Romance Faith And Love
I hope you update real soon
4/8/2001 c1 2JadeGreene
It was a really great idea. It just needs alittle more detail and everything goes too quick. I agree with Arwen, the whole Aaron paying for everything? And that Kate loved Evan right after she met him? I'm really not 'flaming' you, i'm just giving oyu pointers from one writer to another :).
4/2/2001 c1 4Gaurdian of the Forest
It's kinda... quick, not all that much detail. i agree with umm... that chick below who wrote the loong reveiw. but it has a good plot if you slooooow on your writing
1/7/2001 c1 18Katie Kelley
Okay, the points of views kind of switch a little quickly, and you need to check the spelling but other than that I really like it. There's a good story in this. Just work on the spelling and switching the point of views. Otherwise I love it! :o)

~*Katie*~
1/6/2001 c1 5JDLawrence
uh... too much yelling and crying... way too much!You repeted a lot of setences too, which can be anoying. The dialogues are not what I would call realistic. It's a good idea you got though, if you could just elaborate more on what she's feeling... Oh, and the fact that she likes him after barely speaking to him? unlikely, unless you explained why. I'm not "flaming" you, I am just pointing out the flaws so that you can write better. Getting a beta-reader would a good idea. And "you" is spelled Y-O-U, not U. You could also add a part where it is a narator that is speaking, not one of the characters, it would help the reader to have a neutral image of the characters. And would a guy that just nearly killed his ex, pay for everything for her? Ok, the hospital cost, it could have been ordered by the judge or something. But the apartment? I just try to put myself in AARon's shoes... i wouldn't pay for THAT! ok... I think I said enough, you're gonna thnk your story sucks, when it really doesn't. If you need any help, e-mail me, I'd be happy to help! - Arwen (wow, that's the longest review I ever wrote)
1/6/2001 c1 Nikki
OOOooohhh! what's gonna happen next...it's a crazy story!