for Cause

8/15/2007 c1 8somuchformyhappyending
wow...I loved this. By the way I'm looking through your account 'cause I read one of your poems and absolutely loved it so I decided to read the rest. :) anyways...I loved this so much because I can relate to it very much. if it makes you feel any better with your situation at home and all, mine isn't too great either. and right now isn't a particularly great time in my life so if you ever want to talk just email me or message me or something. anyways, this was beautiful.
7/26/2007 c1 Kriti
love it!direct...moving...precise...and just how most of us feel about situations a lot of times...u put down in words so easily something that is often hard to describe.absolutely amazing!im amazed!
6/4/2007 c1 4OneMoreMiracle
This is kinda good. I liked it..
3/13/2007 c1 angelgrl
clap clap clap. once again, you have out done urself. love it. u have no idea how much i love ur writing. u r such a good writer!
1/27/2007 c1 1Jaeiyola
Wow! Nicely displayed of emotions. Its really heart-felt. I feel like I can relate. Wonderful, I love it.
11/6/2006 c1 6MizSphinx
I like this. Short, sweet and meaningful. Keep up the good work!
2/16/2006 c1 6Death by Dangerous Driving
I didn't know you were so deep girl, but yeah, I like the one word and then the explanation. Kinda like what Ryland makes us do in Geography (lightening the depressive mood here) except deep.

It's great.
10/18/2005 c1 11les petits bateaux
Wow...deep and amazing. I love your approach to this. Good job.

~~Trinity
8/4/2004 c1 131happy thing
nicely written.
7/19/2004 c1 34moonarised polane
wow. this was a really powerful poem. the emotion were just so strong. great work!
7/14/2004 c1 2Dark Fairytales
Helo! its me the author of Wings Of snow. tank 4 ya review, i tried to reply back using email. unfortunately delivery email fails!wats goin on?i'll fixed it..soon..
just waits for my email(bout Wings Of Snow)Ok? please.. im sorry..
Cause is simple but meaningful. i liked it when you explains the word pain and hurt.
Love - something i had long lost my believe in
Sounds very nice.
7/12/2004 c1 361Gleechumber
Nice. Full of emotions and such. Well written.
7/12/2004 c1 49Bleeding Ink
Love truly does hurt. Oh, and a unique format.