for Min

11/21/2004 c4 Sara
Wow that is so us! Crazyness! A little to much dialogue but it still is really good!
11/21/2004 c5 Sara
Heyu that's so cute! I want a boyfriend! Damnit MIN... ok ttyl
11/7/2004 c5 Kelly
it was good...just chapter 4 and 5 give you a head ache...to much talking
10/3/2004 c5 Lisa
i finally read it!(the updated part) its so good! u need to update again so i can find out all that happens. keep it up! LYL
Lisa
8/27/2004 c4 Adam
this story is confuzing...it hurts my head...lol, just get urself to hook up with that hott redheaded sphmoore!
8/27/2004 c4 Lisa
YAY! Min, It is so awesome, u r such a talented writer. Follow your dreams and keep up the good work!
8/11/2004 c4 sharkofdoom
YOU STOLE TASHAS NAME! lol funny BUDY BUDDY! HA HA HA I SPELLED THAT WRONG! HA HA HA GOOD CHAPTER YUP YUP YUP! SEE THREE YUPS ha ha ha yup yup yup. funny okay then good story min. keep it up. (i think im high.)
8/8/2004 c4 33aeolyn
Love the chapter; you have to update really soon! Oh and I think you forgot a few capitalizations on a few of the sentences and dialogue. But other than that, its good!
8/3/2004 c1 Adam
jon is a fucker...u shuld have sumthin actually happen to him in the next one...like yall think hes jokin again and he dies and the town is pissed at u for not savin him...ya...sumthin like that...
AND THEN THE CATS ALL DANCE!
7/28/2004 c1 Farah
ok ur story sucks, JUST KIDDING! seriously tho, i really like how the plot is so real and easy to relate too. u kno, with problems that teenagers deal with mixed with humor, it has a really good affect! but yea keep adding to ur story, its hot stuff!
7/21/2004 c3 aeolyn
I love your story so far and the dialogue is great! I think the only problem is that you forget to add letters sometimes, but that was only in the beginning of story. but other than that, it was great!
7/21/2004 c3 Lisa
hey gurly! i really like your story and i cant wait until u write more. u have a really nice style. keep it up! im sure u will go far...
Lisa
7/20/2004 c3 Melanushkia
That was a nice chapter. I liked the whole...'Mind out of the gutter...IT'S STUCK!' thing. That was funnay a hell! I liked also the tit was more high school theamed, as opposed ot middle schoold theamed.
Keep on keepen on and update soon!
~Mel
7/20/2004 c3 Heather
It's a good story, a bit confusing... But good, does Sara really like Ben?
7/20/2004 c3 8Mystic-Rain-444
That's funny, the whole valley girl thing. Are you happy now, I reviewed before Mel. Anyway, I like this chapter, so I'm going to be going out with your cousin? I want to go out with the Lando look alike! Your story really captures us, I can so see us doing most of this. Have fun writing your email!
21 Page 1 2 Next »