for Hidden

1/6/2006 c1 35andhearts
*wipes away a tear* i finally find something that descibes me. i don't wear pink and stuff and i don't act like the third paragraph. but everything else almost descibes me more than anything else has. Awesome! hearts
2/15/2005 c1 10DrunkenMonkeyKing
I don't know whether to review this as a literary piece or give you a mental pat on the back and tell you that despite life's downsides it does have its upsides as well. So I guess I'll do a little from column A and a little from Column B.

Column A: (Literary Stuff)

I do like the repetetion of the phrase 'Hide it too well'. It especially works well at the very end. You also get a real good feeling of someone who's been playing the part that they feel they should play and is wondering if what they're doing is in fact not being true to themselves. Nicely written.

Column B: (Philosophical Stuff)

If you feel like you just don't fit in with the normal shallow teenage mindset, don't be upset with it, but be proud of yourself. A lot of people worry too much about the little stuff that it takes them most of their life to realize just why the hell they're so miserable no matter what they do. (Which is when the good-old-Mid-life-crisis tends to kick in). And if you want to find out who you are, don't try and seek the answers by rebelling like hell and just go out partying, cause although it can be a lot of fun, you usually don't remember enough of what you were doing for it to be all that helpful. The best thing to do is just take care of yourself and try and do things you like to do. This doesn't mean put yourself above all others, but maybe you do need to put yourself higher up on the list of things that are important for you.

Anyway, if I was completely off topic with this review, you'll have to forgive me. It was a good piece and I did like it.

*Now stepping off my soapbox*.
7/24/2004 c1 Napolian Bonefart
Hmm . . . I can relate to this. I really can. Everyone leans on me, without considering the fact that I'm really NOT all THAT sturdy. They always push the workload on me . . . And they don't give a damn about my feelings. u.u I owe you two big hugs now.
7/24/2004 c1 108Kirona of the skies
...Wow. I mean...wow. Is this how YOU feel, or is this just something you wrote? Cause I find that I'm relating to it a lot. More than I thought I would...this is AWESOME, Katie. Really, really awesome. I am in awe.
7/20/2004 c1 27Proh Crepitus
OH. MY. GOSH. You are so right, Katie! This can be exactly how I feel and I'm glad that someone else feels this way. ::Hug:: hooray for the strong ones!