for A True Nightmare

5/24/2005 c1 12Arrow's Flight
This is very good, I don't really like killing of my characters (but I do anyway), but I can see the power behind Gerry's death. Where can I find the actual story to read?

I like the imagery and the vocabulary used in this short story very much.

KEEP WRITING!

-Arrow's Flight-

AND: I'm sorry you didn't understand the randomness in Avalon Tre, but the Remembrance chapters are removed fromt he actual story because they happened in the past. I added these to give a three-dimensional image of an apparently 2-D character.

THANKS FOR REVIEWING!
12/30/2004 c1 David Stephen
Brilliant! I love the way you describe everything - very good imagery and very believable characters. Keep at it! ~DS~
12/25/2004 c1 5chibichan366
i like it!sorry that i haven't responded to your review. it's just that a lot of people aren't updating as much and so, i haven't visited the site in a while. plus, i'm kinda fresh out of ideas right now.yeah, i'm really into manga and stuff, although i think the ones in english are way too dubbed, so i buy my mangas in china. heehee, cheap and good.recently, i just found out that whenever yugioh says, "the heart of the cards", he's actually saying, "go to hell bastard". talk about big change. anyways, your story has very interesting characters. i hope you'll continue!and, merry christmas!
7/14/2004 c1 10Sara Ford
w00t! That was really cool Squeaker! I luff it! IS this part of yer new Loki and Ffuffy story? Or that one you were telling me about towards the end of school... (are they the same story, I don't remember) Anyway, creepy cool portion to the story, I'm looking forward to it muchly ^^
7/14/2004 c1 1Infinite Abyss
That was pretty good. It was very scary.
7/13/2004 c1 XxDragon Princess NikkixX
Gah! A true nightmare indeed. That's scary! I liked it a lot though. For once, the good guy doesn't win. The bad guy does. Oh. Vampire. I'm a vampire you know *cough* really! I am! Heh. Anyway. very good!
Nikki
7/13/2004 c1 G'Reth
It's well written, but I hope something more original is going to happen later.
7/13/2004 c1 4kookytree
As a piece in itself, it doesn't really stand out much. Maybe it's more powerful in the scope of the overall story you're writing in. The vocabulary just seems pretty pedestrian- maybe a more inventive approach to description would make it more memorable?
Hope you can give me some feedback on my story, it would be appreciated.