for Once Upon a Washcloth

1/25/2007 c4 2muryoutaisuu
update please!

i'm liking it.

funny how there's princes and princesses AND christina aguilera.

guess your mind can give you random stuff back in those days as well.

CYa.

muryoutaisuu.

please update soon.
8/24/2006 c1 missing-loner
Brooke is a GREAT character! she is sassy, individual and ready to tell nick off! You are a great writer...I just wish you updated more!
9/16/2005 c4 KaronePrincess
Don't stop! Please CONTINUE POSTING THE STORY! PLEASE! I really love this story. I am really want to know what is going to happen to her. He seems to love her, but she doesn't know it. That's really interesting. I really like her character. She's strong, determined, and independent. I like her a lot. Interesting story! Really! Please POST MORE!
5/3/2005 c4 3SnowAngelz
next chapter coming any time soon?
4/13/2005 c4 3Krystal Nickle
oh, can you please take this story off of hold or whatever? i really like it and i hope that you will continue it.
3/8/2005 c4 72Forget-The-Sorrow
LOVE IT! Please update soon!
3/5/2005 c4 6Raven of Ice
Good!Rvn
12/11/2004 c4 1FamousOneLiners
this is a pretty cool story.
12/9/2004 c1 BlackRose
Hey! This story is fun and interesting. I really like. Oh! I like the strong, independent, not-afraid of royal people (the Prince, Queen, King, Princessess, and tect.) Brooke is really brave. She hates working at the castle and the annoying Prince. Oh How I really her. I want her to stay independent and strong this way for the rest of the story. I want she not love that Prince because he is a JERK and too much AROUND THE GIRLS. Please make Brooke hates him. He doens't deserve the beauty and talented Brooke is. PLEASE UPDATE MORE! I just TELL you WHAT I WANT FOR THE REST OF THE STORY. PLEASE MAKE THAT WAY. CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
11/28/2004 c4 Miss-Pirate
o great story i love it so far! hurry with the next chapter i can't wait!
9/19/2004 c4 4l. fayette
This is a really funny story! A couple of *helpful* notes
*try adding a little bit more description, you need to give a better picture, try describing the settings and the charecters. (and honey, I know this is hard, cuz dude, in your head you have the IMAGE but other people don't, right?)
*number 1-20 have to be spelled out long-hand, like one, two, three, etc, I dunno, it's like a RULE!
*you have a couple of obvious spelling mistakes
-really love it though, update soon!
8/27/2004 c4 amused person
Ooh! I REALLY like this story! update soon, pretty pretty purdy please! Eww. Drunken Nick. That must be terrifying. I wonder what he's gonna do. Hmm? I like this line:
"Chickety China. the Chinese chicken. Had a drumstick and your bran stopped tickin."
Lol. This story is hilarious! Please update!
8/26/2004 c4 lilsakura
What the heck? what happened? "nicky" was so nice! lol. i love ur story, but, what's with "so come on baby, lets go" and the whole threatening scene? Oh well, he was drunk, and...um...as for the other one...um...oh well. still...update!
8/23/2004 c4 9Sariah H
Great story, I loved it, Update soon. Toodles
8/19/2004 c4 1crazily-misguided
i think this is probably a promising story coz i've read stories similar and they all basically revolve around the ancient times, so i was happy when this is more modern. keep up the good work and can't wait till more chapters are up.
48 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »