for Shredding the Dawn

5/24/2006 c12 DanielleHime
FINALLY AN UPDATE

Ooh baby baby! Rudolf better make an honest woman out of Marlene and marry her soon, har har. Great work, can't wait for more!
6/27/2005 c11 DanielleHime
That scared me at first... I thought Rudolf would've been in his office cheating on Marlene with some floozie. I'm glad I was wrong!

Haha, I love how you chose the name Karolyn for the evil, golddigging character. The irony is almost too much! Bahahaha!

I have a feeling that brat is going to show up again for her revenge. Again, I hope I'm wrong!

Update soon!
6/10/2005 c10 DanielleHime
Finally decided to make an honest woman out of her! Hahaha.

AW x

That was really sweet. It almost made me forget about mentioning the, "hugging from behind," thing, which disturbs me for some reason.

But, back to brass tacks:

AW!

Can't wait for the honeymoon!
5/19/2005 c9 DanielleHime
Aww, that was fluffy. I like the house descriptions... so 20's! Marlene is becoming quite the little homemaker, no? Hehehe, it's almost illegal! Oh, well, Rudolf's parents don't have to know that.
5/16/2005 c9 zagato
Your chapter is so good. About Marlene's age, are they going to marry soon? It seems that way. Thank you and please update.
8/28/2004 c7 DanielleHime
Finally in Munich! Great descriptions! Seems like Rudolf and Marlene are gonna have some peaceful time together, aw, so sweet! Great job, as always! Can't wait for the next!
8/20/2004 c6 zagato
this is amazing
8/19/2004 c6 DanielleHime
Aww, that's great that they're off the boat... at last, some peace for Marlene, haha... do my plot senses say there's only gonna be one hotel room? I hope so, because you and I both know that mush is now a spectator sport! Yay! Another fantastic chapter! Update soon, or else!
8/13/2004 c5 DanielleHime
An update! Anton is creepy... he REEKS suspiciousness. Hopefully he'll get washed overboard and get eaten by a convenient pack of lurking sharks! I didn't mean that, I don't want your plot to get all eratic, haha. Even though I do feel bad for Marlene, I feel even worse for Rudolf! I mean, he has to take care of his woman (hehe) instead of spending some nice, romantic time with her, you know? And I'm sure he was looking forward to it! He IS a man, after all! Well, I'm sure he doesn't mind, right? Oh course not, Rudolf's too nice! Yay! Very nice detail in this chapter, and perhaps Anton is foreshadowing something to come? Can't wait to see!
8/3/2004 c4 15pinkdragon
That is SO not a weak ending. I found it to be beautiful in its simplicity or "Simply beautiful." hehe Okay, I'm staying too long now, I've to check out your other story.
laters,
pink
8/2/2004 c4 5PriestSnatcher
Aw! That wasn't a weak ending! ^_^ Oh man...I can relate to the sea sick thing...I got on a boat ONCE. After an hour I was like Ughf...get me off this thing!
3 more days? Poor Marlene.
I can't wait to see what adventures await them when they reach their destination!
PS: Thanks for your reviews, comrade. Without them, I would wither like a rose and start smelling funky. XD
~HJ
7/26/2004 c4 DanielleHime
Silence, you! The ending was great... not weak at all! Poor Marlene, she's all like, ::swoon::, and Rudolf's all like, "My darling! Let me come to your aid! ::dashing smile::", and the fangirls are like, ::swoons like Marlene::, and frankly, I LOVE IT! Can't wait for the next chapter!
7/22/2004 c3 15pinkdragon
Oh, how sweet! Will they get married? I wonder if they WILL be stuck in a one bedroom appartment. Rudi's so sweet that he'll give her the bed for the couch. Great job!
pink
7/17/2004 c3 Comrade Jahaa
Awesome meine comrade! I love it! Keep writing! This is going to be goodZ! *pops popcorn in mouth* *smiles with mouth full of popcorn and does thumbs up sign*
-Comrade Stavon-
7/16/2004 c3 Miss Sango
Ah, off to Germany, aka super fun magic land! Er... I kid. Anyway, great job so far, keep it up! Can't wait for the next chapter. ^_^
16 Page 1 2 Next »