for The Allure of Virginity

12/23/2010 c17 G
Wow. I want to say, first, that I was very dubious about reading this story at the start. I mean, an 18 year old with a 9 year old? But as I started reading, I found I couldn't stop. Your story is incredibly well written. I came across, maybe, one grammatical error in the whole thing. Not to mention the pacing you did, it was very well spaced out.

I would be very interested to see what might come after this. Will Kevin push things even further? And Lily, I'd like to know what she thought of that kiss.

So, though disturbing at first, I have to say this story was excellently done and definitely worth a review. Good work.

Those of you who flamed this story: I know where you're coming from, but come on. It's not like any of this happened. It's just a story, a very good one. So calm down.
12/5/2010 c17 Touzen
I can't help but think of this story as some sort of malformed animal. And that's not even an insult! What I mean is, it's disturbing on a base level, but it triggers feelings of sympathy in me and it's even almost endearing in a very sad way. It's horridly fascinating, and it was hard to stop reading.

I think perhaps the key aspect was the voice of the narrator. There's something awkward, sort of surreal about it. And so there was something awkward and surreal about the story. The characters too, added to it a lot. They all creeped me out, but maybe that has something to do with the narrator as well. They didn't have any spectacular amount of depth to them, but I feel like it would've felt out of place if they did. They were perfect for the effect they achieved: surreal.

Anyway, you did a great job with this. Thanks for sharing.
9/16/2010 c1 Uh
I couldn't help but notice everyone calling you sick. Are you people stupid or something? It's a STORY. FICTION, you know? Meaning not real? Say you read a story that was about a girl that falls in love with a demon that has magical powers or some shit. Do you believe that the author really fell in love with a demon? You're all extremely ignorant. So he has an imagination, I applaud him for that. Sure it's morally wrong, but again, it's not real, I highly doubt he's going around molesting children or anything of the sort. Get your heads out of your asses. Anyway, I enjoyed it. Good work.
7/11/2010 c17 Mantis Pie
Is it wrong to totally love this story, and want them to be an actuak couple? Great job,btw. I'd never think about a plot like this. Fantastic.
6/24/2010 c17 12Crazywritings
I can't lie; this story is full on FREAKY. But it was pretty damn well told. More practice, and you'll be a natural :).
6/19/2009 c1 Anysia
Man! Dude! You are so sick and twisted and perverted and all that crap! But this story is rather interesting and I hope this isn't really you.
6/19/2009 c1 BerryCharming
THIS IS SICK I read perverted stuff all the time but this is just crossing the damn line.
2/10/2009 c17 18Silver Tears of a Child
Ok, this story made me vomit twice, but I thought it was very well written and acctully liked it. You should write a sequel, I'd read it. :)
2/10/2009 c4 Silver Tears of a Child
Oh I'm only on chapter four and my breath is already pressing on my chest waiting for the moment when Keith goes to far. The poor little girl. I would be apolled if I had a neibor like him (and I acctully do). This reminds me so much of me before I moved. I was young and innicent and completely happy with playing with the much older neiborhood boys. Oh how I was naive. My mother, no matter how much I begged, would never let me stay with them. Then I moved. Looking back I'm happy my mother didn't allow such a thing.
11/23/2008 c17 HellOnToast
I just finished the story, and I must say it is great! I loved how you portrayed the struggle between Keith's morality and desires, the pacing was excellent and the characters were unique.
10/6/2008 c17 xiomara209
love the story..you should totally make a squel..i would love to know what happens between keith and lily as lily gets older..
7/10/2008 c17 LinnyR
Sick

ANd everyone saying this is OK is just as perverted as the pedophile author.

"I tried to see her private parts in the shower" ?

Come on,too wrong for words.

Pervert.

Awful way to introduce myself to the site by writing this comment I know but I had to say it.I'm sure it wont do any good though.ALl the sick fuckers will still say its ok and that this writer isnt completely deranged.

What needs to happen is for this pedophilia to be removed and if the site owners don't so something that will disturb me.
6/12/2008 c17 2toujoursmoi
dude i am really disturbed by this.how the hell can u describe it in soo much deatail.it really freaks me out that u are a perv or somthing and u r writing ur experiences cos u have got another story like this.
5/31/2008 c1 Mint
:/ Not trying to conform with the other flamers or anything,

but why do I get this feeling that you've molested a child or two?

Of course, the other pedophile's whip out the 'why did you even read it, then?' bullshit.

I read the kiss in the last chapter (who wouldn't? look at the fucking description!), and I was too disgusted to even try starting from the beginning.

AT FIRST, I thought the author was actually trying to make the character an ill-minded pedophile for a horror or something. Then I saw another pedo story by him. I'm hoping that ku is a troll.

Ugh. Very sick.
10/18/2007 c1 Guest
I...am a bit disturbed...but no flaming. :) Anyways, the story plot wasn't bad, and you take care to be descriptive. Here's not saying you did, since I skimmed the story, but take care not to be too descriptive...you manage to keep the story going, unlike me...because I stay in one part of a story describing things too much.

And now all that seems confusing.
198 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »