for The Allure of Virginity

6/27/2006 c17 1FirePrincess-007
I'm glad you made a remake of chapter 17! I like this one better than the last one. ^^
6/1/2006 c19 3oohsnapp
Uh, I actually got around to finish the story. Honestly, the whole I was flinching. It's about a teenage guy that wants to get on to a little nine year old girl. He has issues. He needs a life. And he needs a girlfriend his age. But probably with THAT experience, no one would want to love him.

Sick, and totally wrong.
4/19/2006 c1 1Domina-Alearum
Okay, just to say, before I read this. The summary scares me a little. I'm intrigued so I'm going to have to read it, but seriously. Worried.
4/19/2006 c1 greenday-luver
eww im not even going to read this the summary is sick. pervert
4/13/2006 c1 anon
God. This is sick. How can people say it's a sweet story?You have a great talent, and it's clear you enjoy writing. But just keep it clean.
4/13/2006 c19 1FirePrincess-007
This really, really great. It was terrific. Are you going to make one they're grown up?
3/3/2006 c19 Firestorm Monarch
dude, I like...yes, it's "sick" or "perverted" or whatever, but it captured my attention from the beginning... one problem with ur story, tho, it kept me from working on the 200 point Eng. that was due today XP... very unusual plot, which I think is why I like it so much... must read more of your work...
2/8/2006 c1 sick
this is really twisted...theres not a whole lot else to say, its just gross
1/29/2006 c1 0
Not even going to bother reading the rest.

Thats sick. He's 18, still wearing teddy bear pajamas and watching the 9 year old little girl in the shower?

Sick.
1/24/2006 c19 dyers-eve
Such a strange ending, but still really good.
1/23/2006 c19 poop
dude ur a perverted freak. sorry but u r face it...
1/23/2006 c6 2Jesse Cottman
OMG! you sadistic freak! I love you! great storie i like how you don't over exagerate scenes, but keep it reality based... very nice work... jk about the sdistic freak thing... you're a really good writer...XD
1/12/2006 c19 fgdfg
dfgdfgdfg
1/3/2006 c19 dsfhgjkgfdghjklhgf
*blinks* that's it?
1/1/2006 c1 Audry
How can you people say this is 'cute'? It's about a nineteen year old boy who's obsessed and wants to have sex with a nine year old little girl. That is sick and wrong! You're a strange person, man.
198 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »