for Gothics

8/26/2010 c1 23amegakorobu
I would like to point out:

- Most Goths do not worship Satan. We come from all religions. Some are Christian. Some are Wiccan. Most are probably atheist since we tend to be the intellectual type.

- Why would we frighten you? Does our black clothing scare you? Our dramatic makeup? Relax...it's just fashion. And we find it beautiful. It's not meant to be "scary".

- Contrary to popular belief, Goths do not hate everyone. I happen to have very many friends outside of the Goth subculture. I have friends who attend university and wear Hollister. I have friends who listen to techno and prefer neon colors. Seriously...I could care less what a person wears. I only care about whether you're a douche or not. I think this goes for most other goths as well.

- And vampires. Seriously? Vampires are retarded. Thanks Twilight.
4/6/2005 c1 1deltadawn6
FUCK YOU

BURN IN HELL

MAY SATAN DEVOUR

YOUR ENTRAILS!ASSASSASSASSASSASSASS!I HOPE U ROT!
3/3/2005 c1 6waiting for the last waltz
I don't like your poem. It doesn't make sense to me at all and you were very inconsistant in it. I, to a degree, do find it sort of offensive and mean.
12/14/2004 c1 70Alex-Blake
your so bad its not even funny anymore.There is no form, no point and simply no evidence to suggest any peotic talent.But your feelings come over well, put in a more subtle way and your words will have more impact.

Alex
10/31/2004 c1 20Nanners
This was a good poem, although I can't say I liked the topic that much...to be honest, it was kinda steriotypical.
But the poem was good! ...
8/12/2004 c1 1Justin Valentine
I'm gonna sound like an arrogant prick for this review, I know it, but here goes nothin'...
I thought after checking out your latest story I would read this, since the name and the summary caught my surprise. I expected perhaps I could get a laugh out of how bad this would turn out to be. I was wrong. This was terrible, not even on a 'so bad it's good' level. Just remarkly, incomprehendibly, bad. Badly typed in every possible way, and rather offensive at that.
Me feeling bad for you, though, lemme give you some advice. You could write five million stories if you wanted. But no matter how many you write, they NEED to have a reason to exist. Writing one hundred one paragraph stories does not make you good, in fact, one very well developed story that makes sense and is well written will get you more respect than how many one page ideas you have in your head. Please remember, quality over quantity.
And that ends my rant. Sheesh, that was long-winded.
7/18/2004 c1 119AntiPleasure
I just thought I'd read this one and give it a go.. you can't stereotype goths and say that they all will judge you and they worship Satan. A lot of people just dress like that because they feel comfortable in it, whereas you might feel comfortable in what you call "normal" clothes. Think outside of the box buddy, honestly.
Jenna
7/18/2004 c1 scared-of-being
Well, I'd propose for you to vary your word selections, situate your line breaks differently so the poem will sound smoother, and gain knowledge of the gothic subculture. ReligiousTolerance.com has a nice little section on Goths.
7/18/2004 c1 31Creepy McSteezerson
I hate to criticize you like this...but...man that really sucked.
Love me.
~*~Rach~*~
7/18/2004 c1 63neverlove again
ok first of all,not all goths worship satan...so shut up...and we dont do anything to scare people...we just walk around and people stare at you for being different...and they probably call you a "poser" because you act like one not because you dress like one and even if they did say you were a "poser" for your clothes they normally dont care and they like you for who you are. and if you actually got to know us...we dont even talk about satan or becoming vampires...but what ever...obviously you dont know us as well as you say you do. and if you hate goths so much...than why are you trying to become one!