for Deep In My Soul

3/10/2005 c1 27RosepetalDoll
my god! this is how i feel all the time! keep writeing!
2/21/2005 c1 26Chi Ame
I like it, there's a feeling I can't quite place behind this poem. But, very good, I can relate completely.
1/2/2005 c1 55DarkPharaoh1666
Wonderful write. Well done.
9/2/2004 c1 30Stringergirl
wow that's great...i guess i've been trying to act what i'm not a lot lately...but i think what u say is true...it's a lovely poem...good job
8/15/2004 c1 64freeyourself
wow that was so good heather! =D i love it!
7/20/2004 c1 5singitback
meh...i love it...sorry i havent reviewed lately, no time...ttyl
7/19/2004 c1 Bronwen Ackeley
Hey there! beautiful poem, once again! i love how it ends on a positive note, but still gives out all this emotion! great work!
~Dark Angel~
7/19/2004 c1 612simpleplan13
Just now the fa├žade will fade and I'll be able to spread my wings
... awesome line..
very nciely written... I like it a lot.. its something everyone deals with and it has a possitive ending :)
7/19/2004 c1 14Nikki-tippi
Hey! It's good, I like it. It's very interesting. It may be small, but it says a lot. ^_^
7/19/2004 c1 Gwuinny-chan
Hey, sorry this is not a signe review. My log on was not working. I hate it when that happens. It makes me all weird and shtuff. LOL. anyways, I like this poem. I know what it is like to be mocked. I get made fun of alot by my grandparents actually. It's because I did not meet up to their expectations so they dont really like me. I know what its like.
luv ya,
Gwuinivyre
7/18/2004 c1 147hiding behind amber eyes
aw! i hope you do realize that! i love ya 4 who u r and im sure all ur other friends do 2. plz dont pretend any more cuz if someone doesnt like u then, screw them! good job!