for Murder of Ideals

6/21/2004 c1 17noche
o_o
O_O
Whoa. That was like the most casual ending twist ever. :D You write really well, your stories are awesome. This one is great, right around the middle I thought I figured it out, then I changed my mind, then you write something completely different. Just... Cool.
2/3/2004 c1 carmice3
I'm lost for words. Murderous cops? Talk about ambitious. I like how you used the two suspects as red herrings.
1/18/2004 c1 11Not so Average
Oh my God. Very good story, but I hate that officer! You're talented.
3/25/2002 c1 annie
how do u do it? that was so good!
2/6/2001 c1 1prettierthanyou
oOoOoO... i lyked dat twist... but i kuld kindah guesh it... *shrugz* dun ask how... but lyke.. hmm... it shtill kindah shocked meeh ta fynd out i wush rite... off ta reed more ub ur storiez...
2/6/2001 c1 dEmEntEd signed review
weird twist..
1/11/2001 c1 41Willum
That was just messed up. I thought you were spinning a real mystery there, and then you throw in...well, I don't like reviews that give away the story, so I'll just say "an interesting twist" at the end, there. Don't know how plausable it is, but it was interesting.
1/10/2001 c1 DM3
AWESOME STORY. YOU SHOULD MAKE IT LONGER AND WRITE MORE ABOUT DETECTIVE EDWARDS SCREWING WITH JACOBS HEAD. YOU PROBABLY COULD GET A WHOLE NOVEL OUT IT.
1/7/2001 c1 Pamee
Hey-this is a really good story...it was interesting from the beginning, good title and everything; although kinda confusing in the middle, the ending is mad nice. Oh-and it is different(a good different)