for Unloving Parents

1/26/2008 c1 XxMidnightMoonxX
I really like this stor ^^. Hope you update soon
2/16/2006 c1 Aqua Draegon
Very Good. It didn't suck. A few things though. You wrote that a couple times insted of than. Really good though.
7/26/2004 c1 hesfb
this is cool... slash is normally quite sickening and degrading in my opinion so im glad that your writing it differently as the majority of m/m relationships are nothing like the sterotype... thankyou - im not male or gay btw.:p... + good idea bout the religious nut parents... :)
7/25/2004 c1 3I am no longer writing
Okay... you HAVE to continue! :) This is just awesome. I love it. Update soon.
7/24/2004 c1 Riana
Nice, Van! Keep up the good work - I can't wait for chapter 2. :)
7/24/2004 c1 1Shadow Wiccan
Big thanks for the feedback everyone. Update coming soon, I promise.
7/23/2004 c1 16Skitters
Wow thats so amazing, and passionate and wow. Thats really good. And its so sweet. wow.
7/22/2004 c1 Willow Fern
This sounds really cool. Keep goin. ^_^
-Willow
7/22/2004 c1 1justanotherromantic
You're crazy if you think this sucks. This is awsome and very realistic. I come from a Southern Baptist family and you nailed their behavior on the head, it was so funny. You are a great writer, and I hope you update uber-soon. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
7/22/2004 c1 1Staris
what are you talking about this story sucking? Bolderdash! it's great! you are most deserving of reviews! *nods* I really like Chris and like him i think and all liberal America would rock too lol ^.^ but that's just my insane mind at work... I can't wait for your next update! i truly enjoyed your story! i know acouple of southern baptists, and though not all are like the ones you are talking about, i couldn't help but laugh at how similar your characters are to the people i know haha sorry i'm rambling here! umm... oh yes problems i noticed were only some random miss uses of words, but i could be the one mistaken. Otherwise if there were other things it didn't affect the story at all! yay! anyways i can't wait for your next chapter as i said before! please continue!
7/22/2004 c1 Rinfirithiel
this is awesome! i love it! can't wait for more ^_^
~Rinfirithiel
7/22/2004 c1 6seductivedevil
This is a really interesting start! I can't wait to see where it goes! Update again soon!
seductivedevil
7/22/2004 c1 64realityescapesher
hey. kickass story dude. keep writing. oh and you may get more reviews if you uncheck the box that says "do not accept anonymous reviews". i anxiously await the next chapter.