for FALLING, FALLING

12/1/2011 c1 Liz-E-Beth
WOW! loved it
7/16/2009 c1 4olgite the squidgal
This one caught me off guard. I loved the ending, and the reason why is that you made the conversation between Steve and Phyllis pleasant and ordinary that I was lulled into dismissing the nightmare as more of a psychological threat rather than a physical threat. When I arrived at the end, it was a delicious surprise.
12/3/2005 c1 4Chocoholixx
Wow... that was a good read. At the end, I think you meant "passed" instead of "past" Otherwise, excellent story!
1/7/2005 c1 4emeraldwriter
how sad and cool all at the same time. i really enjoyed this, thanks for writing.
7/11/2004 c1 17Mrs. O
OMG! that scared me...BUT it was still so cool! LOVE the twist in the end, its just perfect...great story keep writting more like this i'll read every one! lol -_^
~ABC-Angel~
10/20/2002 c1 Lil1
O my god! That was scary! Scary-nasty! Disturbing-I love it! Sort of like, from a Twilight Zone things if you watch it. *creepy* You're definetely on my Fav. Authors list-I just love your stories!
1/27/2001 c1 girl poisons boy
Good story
12/22/2000 c1 dEmEntEd signed review
juss decided to go read da old short storiez..hmm i liked that..kinda gave me inspiration
5/27/2000 c1 3GS
Very... interesting. I really liked it, sad though.
4/30/2000 c1 Kim
It was OK, I guess
4/30/2000 c1 Guest
great! (8.5)
4/11/2000 c1 Meowsie
*blinks* I love the way you had a twist at the end of the story! It was SO good...but please check for spelling/grammatical errors.
4/11/2000 c1 Jai