for Apathy

12/7/2004 c1 34Smoky Bear
oh get you! that's really good, your command of language is enviable at times... gr :-) ...colourful too...
11/26/2004 c1 31broken shard of twilight
Wow. I adore this. Your diction is absolutely perfect. The words are beyond perfect. They are almost all some of my favorite words. Yes, I have favorites. What can I say, I'm a packrat. I collect everything. :) But your writing is phenomenal. I love the ideas behind this, everything. Very well done! My greatest compliments. Crimson and Moonlight,KellyPS: Thank you so very much for reviewing my poem, "Requiem". It means the world to me. :)
8/4/2004 c1 34curiouzkatt
hmm, it's been a while since you wrote a poem... i saw the alarm in my mailbox, but i forgot about it.. suhwee fairy!
er, if i review this, would there be a difference? yes and no..
yes, because that little review number would increase and you'll be curious to read the comment, whoever it came from. =^-^=
no, becasue everyone else had said what i want to say. =^-^= it's cool.
7/24/2004 c1 10Wandering Flame
i love the imagery!
7/24/2004 c1 51EternalTimexX
that is very well written... ~keep writing
7/24/2004 c1 6JetX66
WOW, just WOW WOW
all yor big words make me look stupid :(
:D cool style
7/24/2004 c1 3Cry Tears of Darkness
i liked this. especially at the end questioning "haven;t i?" very nice end! and thx for reviewing ;)
7/24/2004 c1 46the third eye
how do you think anybody's going to flame you? the poem is mild-mannered enough. there is no glory in angst.
7/24/2004 c1 CW-nerd-12
hm... this is an interesting poem. I think you should use fewer big, fancy words in this, or more. You kind of switch in and out of big words and little words,you should choose one and stick with it. You also want to make what this poem's about more apparant. It doesn't make much sense now, so some more sense would be good.
7/24/2004 c1 11chelliely
as a big fan of big words...i loved it from the start. even the title is intreguing...they really need spell check on this thing grr...if only life were that simple tho, if we could just escape from the cruel world of emtions, how happy we would be...
7/24/2004 c1 35rocket baby doll