for Alone

12/6/2006 c1 93Alena D'Etoiles
For something with so few words, this is beautiful. I love it. ::favs::
8/12/2004 c1 Melissa Lea Night
okay this is great, i like this one a lot
8/5/2004 c1 9twilightwriter07
Nice haiku...the line, "An empty silence," just sets the tone. I don't know about the last line here...I think the repetition of the word "alone" just threw it off slightly. Overall, nice job.
8/3/2004 c1 5Eagle Seance
I thought you've compacted a 'wide' (i don't know how else to put it) image using three haiku lines- this is great stuff...
7/30/2004 c1 David Stephen
Hey. Thank-you for my review. This Haiku was brilliant. It is very atmospheric, and wasn't forced. You have a good piece here, which flows naturally and draws the reader in. Congratulations! David Stephen
7/25/2004 c1 Bob'N'Cat
The last line doesn't feel right, like it doesn't fit in with the other two. That's my only problem with this, but other then that the haiku's great.
7/25/2004 c1 14Derrick Edgar James
Direct, to the point, no wasted words. Great Job.
7/25/2004 c1 10Meleny
You know my thing about reviewing poetry so obviously you can't expect much from me.
Well it's well done, I like it, simple and good... [like all haikus?o0;; GAH! LOST AM I!]
-Lost
7/25/2004 c1 Stephen Fierce Publications
Very good, but I think the last line could use a little tweaking because to me, it doesn't fit right. My suggestion would be 'Alone with despair. Besides that, very well done.
7/24/2004 c1 190Miz E. Mak
Cool... I love how you use the word "scattered" when talking about silence. It gives this a very neat effect to this haiku. Great work.