for The Outcast

12/4/2004 c24 Katie
Hey! Update!
12/3/2004 c24 1vampireriley1989
I must say, you having raven/raveena knee sands int he gonads has made my day, but first thing if u dont update ill...ill resort to chucking hard covered books at u until u do! Sorry for not spelling correctly but eh...no one is judging me...
12/3/2004 c24 kt
when r you gonna make the next chaper? i can't wait -kt
12/3/2004 c24 40Moosher
Whoa..U sure know what ur doing!I lurved it!Ur writing style is pretty unique and u definately know how to keep the reader in continuos thrill, with all ur cliffies, and twists throughout the storeh..especially when it turns out that Ethan's mom is the reason for Raven's(or shall i say Raveena's)parent's death. O.oIm more than excited to find out Ethan's reation in the next chappie..and really dont want the story to finish..beleive me when I say..I'm HOOKED!heh..*grinz*Oh, and guess what? I live in the UAE too! where exactly are ya at? coincidence eh? bleh..N e ways..pllz update soon!I can hardly wait! Ciao!
11/29/2004 c23 2angelbymistake
hate myself for reviewing in the last chapter. now you better update this coz i LURVE it muchos. so update! . i've stopped pressing conttrol v. but please! . :)
11/27/2004 c3 3Kiyume
Wow! I am Bengali and live in America and this story is totally capturing my interest! I am miles away from home right now so I'll read the rest when I get home. This sounds so good.
11/27/2004 c24 4Fantasy Freakazoid
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I am dieing to know what happens next!
11/26/2004 c24 12annikodomo
This is such a great story! Hahaha Raven FINALLY used the old dirt she has on Carla and Dana and Timothy...good for her! I hope you update soon...I can't wait to see everyone's reactions, particularly Ethan's. Poor guy...he'll probably be so confused. Hehe...I also can't wait to see whether Timothy's family tree has been permenately discontinued...UPDATE!
11/24/2004 c24 1perturbedpercy
meanie. :P
11/22/2004 c24 Sayo-chan
please, please, please, please, please update! The suspence is killing me! i wanna kno Ethan's and the other's reactions!Please? ::gives puppy face::
11/20/2004 c24 8AbusivePen
WOAH... I READ THIS ENTIRE STORY AND ITS ROCKS! KEEP WRITING...
11/19/2004 c24 captain r3tardo
wow you updated! yay!wow the truth is finally revealed...which is pretty darn awesome by the way she pulled it off...timothy needs to die...or never have children...so that he'll be a hairy, ugly, toothless old man who has no one to take care of him!hope you update soon!
11/19/2004 c23 2No Life
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE!
11/19/2004 c24 helllllll o
are u ever gonna update? pls update

update

update
11/16/2004 c24 Myrrh
PLEASE UPDATE NOW! you haven't update in FOREVER...i luv your story...please UPDATE REALY SOON!
566 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »