for The Outcast

6/6/2010 c19 lijuan
hi !

Cheap retail watch, sunglasses, belt, hats/caps, High quality T-shirts,ED hardy t-shirts,ED Hardy hoodies,ED hardy ,Jeans,GUCCI shoes,LV Handbag,Chanel Handbag…high quality,low price.welcome to:
6/6/2010 c17 lijuan

welcome to our website is :
6/6/2010 c7 lijuan

6/6/2010 c6 lijuan

6/6/2010 c3 lijuan
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
6/6/2010 c2 lijuan

welcome to our website is :
6/6/2010 c1 lijuan

6/5/2010 c26 2T.Bumblebee
Ok I'm new to fiction press but not to this system I have a fanfiction. net and I thought to take a look at the writers of fictionpress. You're the first story i stumbled upon and I was undeniably hooked! This story was amazing! I like couldn't put it down for like one second! I'm asuming your a beginer writer but this was so cliche but uncliche i guess what mean even though i saw a few things coming It didn't stop me from feeling SO happy when it happend. I favorited you story and this would have to be another one of my most FAVORITE! stories I've read. and since I only have 1 great favorite, becuase of your story I know have 2.

Keep writing =D