for Close Encounters, Inc

9/26/2011 c24 Whatsoever
Aww! I love this :) But the only thing I don't like about this story is that it doesn't have an epilogue! Hint, hint ;) Great job, though! Original and creative!
9/10/2011 c24 2GoNe RoGuE
This is another fantastic story written by someone with outrages talent that I wish I have. I love Troy and Alyssa! The cutest couple, and Nicole is a psycho that needs an self-esteem adjustment! Loved this sooooooo much, totally adding to my favorites list, but I think I knew that would happen by the summary! Great story!

~Hannah
9/3/2011 c24 Barbie826
They were so cute. I wanted to read more about them and wish this was longer. Nice story.
6/19/2011 c1 silviaxvivalavida
It was refreshing to read a great story. I loved the plot it seemed original. I also enjoyed their

banter. I also loved that it how visual it was. Keep it up! :)
6/15/2011 c1 Julietish
Hi, it's Juliet from A Drop of Romeo. Your story was inducted into ADoR. Congratulations. :] Here's your raving review:

Terry, Haley, and Alyssa are three makeover gurus in this college tale (woop for a non-high school story!). They work on people's appearances to bring out the best in them. Spying on their next person to makeover, Alyssa and her friends are quite the popular people on campus. Troy never fails to tease her about this program she runs. Alyssa and Troy hold a powerful chemistry as their hate-love relationship spirals out of control. fazzingaway twists some cliches and makes them her own in this hilarious romance story.

-Juliet
6/12/2011 c24 chantellovesya
I pulled an all-nighter for this one. :D

it's amazing.
3/20/2011 c24 Bubbly Girl
Wow! :) Super cute and amazing! Great job! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

~Bubbly Girl
3/20/2011 c24 mybeachhouse
This story is adorable! Enjoyed reading it!
2/18/2011 c24 little.artist
You could be dead for all I know, seeing as how this story was from over 5 years ago, but meh. I loved it, it was brilliant and funny and cute and I loved it and I loved it :)

Just to say, I expected a different ending (still happy, of course) but whatever :D Thanks for the story and goodbye ^^
12/31/2010 c24 blithe.serendipity
I like this story

The idea of the company kind of thing is really original. It was pretty entertaining. I also really liked the Troy character :)

Thanks for writing.
12/22/2010 c24 pterodactylion
aw this was just so cute :)
12/21/2010 c12 pterodactylion

MAKE A FOLLOW UP

AH

YGTFCHJGFPOBNGYBEWH JVCKFE3HGWFDCVJKL;FEBDFVCVSMENBFVD QECXKE;L45NOIVGC
11/28/2010 c24 4Finding-Forever
I absolutely adored this story. I read it in one go, to the point where I was (accidentally) ignoring people who were trying to talk to me (oops :S). A lot of things amazed me about this story. It was still a classic romance novel, yet it was absolutely bursting with originality. There are so many ideas in here that absolutely blew my mind with its sheer genius. For one thing, it's nice to read a romance novel from the point of view of someone who's already confident in herself - and not in that cocky "I was born confident" kind of way.

On top of that, it's beautifully written. There were a few spelling mistakes (ha, as though I can talk about spelling mistakes...) for example there were a few times where you said 'of' instead of 'off' and small things like that, but otherwise it flowed brilliantly and smoothly. In fact your dialogue was so well done I kept skimming through the paragraphs to get to the conversation, then wondering where everyone else had gone.

I did feel the characters had changed a bit too drastically towards the end. There was undertones that Troy had liked her from the start throughout the whole thing, but then he just kind of out of the blue was full on in love with her, and that kind of surprised me a bit. By that point I was pretty into the story, so I didn't mind at all, but I think it might have been a bit more believable if their love/feelings had developed a bit slower, rather than in the space of 3 chapters, which is how it kind of felt to have happened. I also kind of wished you'd dealt with Nicole, instead of Troy just mysteriously 'getting rid of her'. But these things really are neither here nor there, seeing as how I loved this story as is. I've looked at the sequel and am super devastated you haven't updated in 11 months! I hope this doesn't mean you've given up on it. You have quite a talent and I seriously want to read some of your future writing!
635 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »