for Close Encounters, Inc

9/29/2010 c24 tell it to the sky
aww so cute there at the end!
9/17/2010 c24 Jae
oh my goodness you're a Singaporean! I loved your story some of the moments were so cute! You characters are nicely written and the story is developed, none of the parts felt too rushed to me, I was pretty absorbed once I started. Hope you update the sequel soon!
8/24/2010 c24 sarcasm is my middle name
You're right: WOW. and you're wrong: this story is a Pulitzer Prize winning standard. It is awesome, i can't believe it was your first story! I absolutely loved it, read it in one ago :). thank you so much.
8/16/2010 c24 2yoitsamberfool
This story is so well written, the characters are very fleshed out, the plot is drawn out timely, and it's just so dang cute!

I haven't been to your profile so this may have no effect you whatsoever, but I'd be all for reading something more about Hayley/Jason/whoever she ends up with!
6/19/2010 c24 hmm
The ending doesn't feel right... but otherwise, great story.
5/31/2010 c24 5Sidderiffic
Aw! Well that was just incredibly precious! I don't really know what else to say, I'm sorry! I want to leave a long gushing review but my brain isn't functioning. Instead I'll just say that I rushed home from work today just so I could finish this story because I kept just randomly thinking about how I wanted to finish! Loved it!
5/30/2010 c12 Sidderiffic
Okay so the part where she slips that she thinks he's sexy and then he says, "I think you are too"... AWESOME. I know where the story's going and I have to say, you've got some killer pacing going on so far! Well done!
5/6/2010 c24 2bubublacz
Your story surely occupied a lot of my time this day. I couldn't stop reading. It really hooked me in.
4/8/2010 c24 CHERRxx
omg this is so awesome!

so cutexx

you're so good at this stuff and u dont even know it!

u rock my socks! [;

peace out.
3/17/2010 c24 Artume
Haha, that was a cute story. Well done, I enjoyed reading it. It was refreshingly different, though I wished we could have seen a bit more of Gabe and Lyss, especially their banter, lol.
1/2/2010 c24 TorridVindication
Lovely story :] Troy and Lyss fit very well together! I enjoyed the story and I couldn't help but smile because it was so darn cute. Keep up the excellent writing!
12/29/2009 c2 5FizzyLizzy
This is a very good start and you have managed to reel ME in. :P Sorry for the cliché. I'm looking forward to continuing!

Liz xx
12/20/2009 c1 Counting Petals
I'm liking this so far - the premise is really interesting. I'll definitely be reading more!

-Counting Petals
12/12/2009 c24 M0jojojo
Wha-?

it just stopped! there i was, eagerly awaiting another wonderful chapter of troy/lyssa fluffiness then, then...it was THE END!

why? WHY? (not that i want to sound like a pathetic wailer, but...) WHY?

can u at least write a one shot? please? please? ple-

okay okay, so i'll stop freaking u out:P

spiffing great story(^_^)! i really enjoyed it!
12/12/2009 c18 M0jojojo
it is NOT a cliche to be thrown over a mountainous heap!

okay, it IS a cliche, but its a good, well-written, warm fuzzing feeling cliche that makes me smile! hate to swell ur ego love:P, but i found ur story on the favorites page of almost every author that i loved!

now that that's established, i really need to go on with the story before i perish from curiousity (^_^)
635 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »