for I want

2/6/2005 c1 90poetic abortion
We all want this. *sighs. stares at the sky dreamily* ^_^ This was suck a cute poem. I truely adored it. Breah taking and simple. Great job!

!~* Noelle *~!* adds poem to favs.*
12/11/2004 c1 14Dirty Wallpaper
Aw, i've seen sappier, so if there was any need for consolation, i hope that was your consolation :) Haha.Anyway, this was quite lovely; i especially liked this little segment:"I want…/.../You, to not get enough of/You to complete me" - it was very creative, in that it (seemed (to me at least) to have multiple meanings of what one means to someone, and how one wants the'r future with that one person. Something tells me i'll probably have to actually fall in love to understand it completely. Woe is me! ::insert melodramatic swooning here::Hehe, oh i'm silly this morning. Very nice poem, i hope you get your man too ;) Kudos!`P:S - Thank you so much for your reviews. They were very much appreciated :)
11/16/2004 c1 kelliebabes406
Firstly let me say thanks for reviewing my work, it is appreciated.
Now, i really like this poem, i think every woman feels like that at some point. I like the feelings you describe, unfortunately they dont happen for real often enough!
10/7/2004 c1 1Wicked Saint
Okay, I'm not going to say it's sappy...Mushy! That's right! It's mushy! (lol) But really, this is romantic.
This is a fabulous work! Very marvelous indeed!
You've given out a glimpse of what you want, and what the majority probably want too.
Now if I was to write something about what I want...well, now...it might be similar to this...but it's gonna be a lot vulgar! (lol)
8/30/2004 c1 24katmonkey
Sappy but perfect. This poem conveys real emotions very well. Brilliant poem.
*lime-girl*
8/20/2004 c1 theworldisround
I am writing this in a response to both of your reviews on my essays. I wasn't saying, "better yet" as in I didn't want people to vote at all if they were supporters of Bush. It was a way of introducing an alternative decision they might make.
For my second essay, you asked if I had checked the bloodlines of all of these other presidents. I didn't do this myself but a very big british ancestry firm has traced the ancestry of every American president and yes, every man to ever win was more royal than their opponents.
8/6/2004 c1 suzieque2
I want there to be love like this outside of movies and novels... Great poem. What movie were you watching?
7/27/2004 c1 19lengg
Nice poem! good job! I like how you phrase the words!
7/27/2004 c1 150SpawnMeister666
You're right, it is sappy.
Having said that, I think deep down this is pretty much what everyone wants, and you've managed to capture it pretty well.
It's good to see you writing again!
Spawny
7/26/2004 c1 32Birdaloo
HAHA! sappy is right:D but GREAT JOB! everyone has a PERFECTLY great reason to be sappy once in a while, and this is an EXCELENT example of this! i mean it. absoloutly FANTASTIC job on this one!
~L