for Hidden Identity: Rags to Royalty

1/2/2005 c13 2remmyalamode
Arg…why cant Yasmine just tell Lord Toadyn that she is hesitant to attack Damon cause she loves him? its all so dificult this way…but then what kind of story would it be without these complications? : - ) sMiLe~Laurier
12/30/2004 c13 xiaobudian
oh dear. i guess i didn't review 4 chapter 12, cos' u didn't thank me :C WEll, actualli i checked and i didn't! oh well, sorry! please update pol
12/27/2004 c13 5Ivory-Dragon14
no! no war! i refuse! *protests*
12/26/2004 c13 Emilea
update soon.
12/25/2004 c13 Ellie Stephens
I really like your story, it almost reminds me of my parents, except they like hated each other at first but anyways. A few details that you stated before though were changed(ex."The pendant will allow you to defend the country when the heir turns 18." and then "The pendant will unloose it's power when the heir is 19." A few slight details but overall really good. Keep writing and if you want to send me an email send it to . -eLLiE s.
12/25/2004 c13 moi
yay! update again! gtg, cya! very good though
12/25/2004 c13 1Lil Bazza
Great Chapter. I hope that Yasmine and Damon help to reconcile their two countries. I feel sorry for Taodyn, losing his family. I think thats unbearable. I don't understand how Yasmine swayed so much at the end - you know the part where she was hesitant to where she was definant to going to war. Would you be able to put Yasmine's POV into the next chapter (of that part) to help explain it?Keep up the great work and I can't wait for the next chapter!
12/25/2004 c8 The Infamous L. Li
Great jobb! I'm really interested so make sure to write more! OR ELSE!=)-L. Li
12/25/2004 c1 melanie
aw, that's so sweet, although very sad... i think a bit more descriptions along the way might help but it's a good plot
12/25/2004 c1 swtluvnazneyez
OMFGOSH! the first chapter isfantastic! ive only read one paragraph and i was stunned at how well you were able to create these simple but heart grabbing scenes. GREAT JOB.
12/25/2004 c13 bc-w-br21
Another great chapter! I checked my e-mail and found that you had updated this story and was very happy! It was nice to learn that Toadyn is not a complete jerk he just wants to justice...but hopefully not to much. Keep up the outstanding work!

~B.C
12/24/2004 c13 5CrystalDusk
pfuit! i couldnt remember anything! dude i didnt even realize i skipped a chapter...well my hands r paralyzd frum cold n playin tennis so cant type! no smart alec comments from me diz time! go review my story =D
12/24/2004 c13 3Desert Illusion
It's about time you've updated! LOL! Hehehe, good chapter. I am glad that Princess Yasmine finally awakens. I just hope that Lord Toadyn doesn't actually get a chance to kill King Damon! NO! That would be horrible! Anyways, well, I was just curious about the name, because the word "Yasmine" is a name of a flower and it's a Persin name. It's the same as Jasmine in English. So yeah, I was just wondering if you knew that...Anyways, I cannot wait for the next chapter! I just hope they make peace somehow! It's gonna take some miracle for that one! LOL! UPDATE SOON! =)
12/23/2004 c12 bc-w-br21
Great story! please update soon!
12/15/2004 c1 moi